B15 Sentra Forum banner

B14 Nis-Knacks B&G springs group buy!!

3K views 39 replies 13 participants last post by  dariandark 
#1 · (Edited)
I am pleased to announce the group buy on Nis-Knacks B&G springs. This is a B14 only deal. (sorry B12, B13 and B15 owners)

Since Nis-Knacks sold all the B14 springs out, there was no more even drop (2.0 inch front 1.7 inch rear) springs available. Nis-Knacks has been getting lots of request about reproducing the B14 springs and I have been asked about B&G springs from several members from SBB also. I just talked to Richard Crabbe from Nis-Knacks and discussed about making more springs and we came up with this idea. This is a chance to get excellent perfect drop B&G springs!
You could still get non-Nis-Knacks B&G springs from somewhere else, but they are 1.5 inch drop and still has the lifted front end look. Go to http://www.nis-knacks.com/products/bgsuspension.html for more detail about this product.

Ok this is important. We need at least 15 people to make it
happen. Please remember, this is not a "good price" kind of deal. I am guessing the price will be $230, and it won't be any less. I am going to wait about a month then I or Nis-Knacks will correct $$$. Then we are going to make a order to B&G. B&G is going to make springs after the order, so it is going to take long time. If you have no problem waiting, this is a good chance!

Please let me know if you are interested. I will post more detail soon.

See less See more
#2 ·
Need I say more...People this is a GREAT deal, trust me. I missed out on it the first time, and boy was I sorry. Let's do this people. It would be good if you get people who are not on this bb to join in too. The more the cheaper. 230 is a good price for the quality I think, but cheaper will be better. Lower the price so you can lower the car :) By the way, dont worry about the wait. It is a good product and is worth the wait.

#5 · (Edited)
Hmmm can someone please show me a picture of a car lowered with those springs? Im just wondering if 2.0" will be too much and if it will cause extra bottoming out. Iknow B&G are excellent though.

Someone hit me up with some pictures or something please. I am considering it.

Oh yeah Yosuke forgot to add something, is this a pay when they come in kind of deal? I mean we would wait till they are made and then pay for them right?

#11 ·
Here is the difference B+G springs will make.

I was happy with my old Eibach Pro-Kit springs, but I
decided to get B&G springs just because I wanted
nicely even drop. When I drove my car after changing
springs, first thing I had noticed was the better ride
quality. I believe B&G springs are a little softer
than Eibachs (Still stiffer than stock)so ride is very
mild and confortable. Second, they eleminated the
understeer. This was a best result I got from
swapping the springs to B+Gs. With Eibach, my car had
pretty heavy understeer, but with new B+G springs, car
definetely corner better and a lot more controlable.

I race the SCCA autocrossing and the diffrerence shows
on the race results. I was always slower than SE-Rs,
but now with B&G springs, I can get same time result as
SE-Rs. Again, my car is a 1.6L.

I would recommend these springs to the people who
already have aftermarket springs on because of these
excellent results I am getting.
I know a few other B14 owners with these springs and
they all love them.

(This article is originally posted on Sentra Mailing List on 8-29-01)

#14 ·
asianautica said:
Ok, i'm in... give me more info about price and when i have to get the $$ by.
Price will be $230 shipped. We won't be collecting money until we get at least 15 people. I am trying to wait for another a month or less for that just to give other people a chance. You won't need to pay at least until the end of September.

Right now we have about 7 people (include SML members) are interested in this group buy. So please help us. Talk to another B14 owners you know about this deal and make sure you tell them they are great springs :) (They really are) We do need 15 people to make it happen, but I know we can do it!!

#17 ·
Hey uhh Yusuke? By any chance can I get the 240 s13 springs instead of the se-r? Im not going to hook up my auto se when i got a manny 240 (soon to be silvia) If not i will unfortunaty have to withdraw.

#18 ·
Camppain,

I just checked the availability on S13 springs with Nis-Knacks. They just sold them all out!! I will double check with Richard about S13 springs and let you know. S13 springs will not be part of the group deal, but i hope I could help you out some way...

If you change your mind, you are always welcome to come back here. :)

#19 ·
Yes-Ser said:
Count me in! Its time to get rid of my arospeed coilovers. These sound a lot better than the pro kits I was planning on getting. Ill post a link in the sr20 forum.
Hey, thank you! I don't go to the SR20 forum so if you could tell them about this to them, it will be very helpful!

#21 ·
CAMPPAIN said:
Well I'll always be here I still got my sr20de 99 se. I'll see If i can give rich a call one day. I need to order another pair of the stealth black corners.
I know you are keeping your SE-Limited Camppain! I just meant you could always come back to this group deal :)

I did talk to Rich and asked about springs. S13 springs were sold out about 2 weeks ago. Sorry man.. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.