B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I'm running a B&M shifter deal on the se-r list and wanted to see if anyone here wanted to get in. The shifter fits b13-b15, the g20 and the sunny (If you own one of these you are a God!) and the price is going for $130.00 and free shipping in the lower 48 states. There are about 10 instock now and about 20 on the way.
The kit comes complete with a billet B&M shift knob. More information can be seen at www.BMRacing.com

Drop me a line if your interested. All orders will be shipped as they come in, no need to wait for the buy to be over or no need to worry if the required amount is filled.

Chris
[email protected]
www.1320Tuning.com
www.paypal.com
[email protected]
91 se-r
91 xe R.I.P

·
Registered
312 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see a listing that said
it would fit the B15. '91-'99.

SMC baby!!!! :D

Just giving you a hard time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know I can't forget about my b15's out there!!
<<The shifter fits b13-b15, the g20 and the sunny (If you own one of these you are a God!) >>

The SMC unit is very nice as well. I have sold over 50, alot of you may remember the buy, and never a complaint. Let me just add that Steve is a great guy and supporter for us and our habbit :)
Even if the wait may be longer, never pass up a buy from SMC......

Regards
Chris
91 se-r
det,cobramaf,300zxtt,esmm,msd550cc,hiflowrail,uerocams,t28,gti-rmanifold, etc...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey I may be interested in buying one... especially if the price can go cheaper

·
Registered
383 Posts
1320tuning said:
Hey all,
I'm running a B&M shifter deal on the se-r list and wanted to see if anyone here wanted to get in. The shifter fits b13-b15, the g20 and the sunny ...
The kit comes complete with a billet B&M shift knob. More information can be seen at www.BMRacing.com

Whats up dude, are you sure the B&M fits the B15('00-'01) sentra? On their website it says up to '99 only, nothing about the g20...Does anyone have the B&M already? I'm def. interested, just want it to fit without any headaches :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shifter GB

I was told someone om the board is running the shifter in his b15 and he had no problem installing it. After installing a few and distributing SMC shifters I learned that the shifter, if good for one, is good for all on our cars. I would venture to say that the shifter will fit mid 90's Maxima's.

Thanks,
Chris
1320 Tuning

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Re: Re: B&M Shifter GD

NYC_MiKee said:

Whats up dude, are you sure the B&M fits the B15('00-'01) sentra? On their website it says up to '99 only, nothing about the g20...Does anyone have the B&M already? I'm def. interested, just want it to fit without any headaches :)
Chinoworld has it installed in his car. If you have any questions, private message him.

For smc shifters the b15 uses the same one from the b14. So there is no reaosn why the b14 B&M one wouldn't fit.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shifter buy

Hey all,
I've been reciveing a few e-mails asking for more info on the shifter. Here some info I ran across:

- Engineered to substantially shorten the throw
- CNC designed using 303 Stainless steel and 6061-t6 aluminum
- Billet 303 stainless steel stick
- Bearing assembly mounted in a 6061-t6 aluminum housing
- Back by a limited lifetime warranty
- Counter balanced bottom end
- Billet aluminum bearing mount with polymer spherical bearing
- Threaded for use with OE or aftermarket knobs
- Long lasting high performance bushing or pivot location

Basically it's an overall great piece.

Again the price is $130.00 shipped lower 48 states.
If interested feel free to e-mail me: [email protected]

Regards,
Chris
91 w/ Greddy type S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts