B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all think of some Axis Touring Cup's in White with the red center on my Avalanche SE w/PP? I saw an Accord on their website that was the same color as my car, and it looked pretty nice. www.axiswheels.com

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
Future mods:pR CAI, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Those look pretty good,,,Are you planning on getting them?

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Here's what I wanted to do to my Avalanche SE. I wanted 17 inch gunmetal grey Axis Se7ens. I have decided not to get rims now, but I still think they would look incredible on white B15.later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, and coming soon...Stromung midpipe and custom rear section w/Apex i muffler

G

·
I spoke to someone that bought some Axis Se7ens. Aparently, they aren't cast very well. The tire shop had a very hard time getting the wheels to balance. They had to use a ton of weights. He ended up selling them.

The Axis rims look cool, but for the money, there are better made rims available.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Ghetto airbox...Zip ties and all!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts