B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I'm finally getting the chance to race again after almost a month and a half due to my world travels to KY, CT, and OH so I'm ready to go at it again. Who's coming with me?! Cost is $30 and bring a helmet if you've got it. The
Boeing facility is right off of I-95 just past 476 and south of the Airport. Come out and have a good time. For more information and detailed directions, check out www.phillyscca.com. Time to lock and load!

A few guys who better be there : Sunburst03 (Dan), OkToBeR (Ed and his brand new Saphire Blue Spec), psushoe (Aaron), and LuvMySpecV (Steve). Hope you guys show up.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I'll be there as long as it doesnt rain.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very true, if it rains I probably won't go. Psushoe went to the last Boeing event when it rained and I can just see my car getting hydrolocked. Here's him racing the last time. Too much water for me!

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
lol, i only found this post because i was like "lets see if my name was used in a post" and did a search for "oktober'....bam. found this one. i'll probably be running in DS if/when i come down.

i'm looking to order Nismo GenII intake, LTB, and RSB asap though. if those make it here by then, STX. :D

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
so with my mods guys, what class would I be in?

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
tough one, the Throttle Body mod might put you into modified on the national level. at the regional level like this event, i'd put you into STX and call it a day. ;)

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, definitely STX, this isn't too hardcore. But if you beat me then I'm calling you out! :)

Ed, any luck trying to find and buy back your car? My neighbor goes to auctions and if you give me the info then I'll buy your old car or something, sell it back to you for a premium :)! Nah, but I can't lie, I would like to get a hold of those JIC's. Hope to see you out there.

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
piknockout said:
Yeah, definitely STX, this isn't too hardcore. But if you beat me then I'm calling you out! :)

Ed, any luck trying to find and buy back your car? My neighbor goes to auctions and if you give me the info then I'll buy your old car or something, sell it back to you for a premium :)! Nah, but I can't lie, I would like to get a hold of those JIC's. Hope to see you out there.
do you know someone? i know where the car is...i just can't get to it.

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Check your pms and I'll give you my cell. I'll talk to my neighbor to see if he might be able to do something.

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
yo know i'm going to be there Josh.......i'm going this Sunday as well.......my buddy will be there with his S13 with an RB20 swapped into it.......can you say boost monster?:D.......everybody who can should come out to the event this sunday.....if not to race then definitely to see his S13

if you plan to race you should be there no later than 8AM......this will give you time to get setup.......go to tech inspection......walk the course with the first timers group......register.......and chill for a little before the racing starts

if you just plan on spectating........we start racing round 10AM.......and our heat will be running round 11ish this sunday......not sure bout on the 15th...hope to see you all there

Late,
Daniel

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I would like to go this weekend, but I'm moving the g/f down to D.C. this weekend for grad school. But I FINALLY get to go next weekend and I'm looking very forward to it.

Dan, I'm going to have to try out that JWT Clutch/Flywheel combo you've got. I've heard a lot of great things about it.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I may be there tomorrow, depending if I fall asleep soon.

And maybe if I can find 35 bucks.

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
piknockout said:
Very true, if it rains I probably won't go. Psushoe went to the last Boeing event when it rained and I can just see my car getting hydrolocked. Here's him racing the last time. Too much water for me!
If it rains as hard/long as it did that day, I probably won't go either, but the puddles drained out fairly quickly when the rain stopped every now and then. The biggest downside to the rain was having to stand in it all day when you weren't running.

Anyway, I'll be there on the 15th (barring above conditions). Josh, we'll have to get together down here somewhere and cruise up. Is John bringing the goat?

Daniel, I'm looking forward to meeting you and checking out those JIC's. From the pics it looks like a sweet ride.

Ed, where are you planning to order the LTB and RSB from? I'm looking into it too. So far I found them for $173 (RSB) and $118 (LTB) at www.leeauto.com.

Last time I was the only Sentra at Boeing...it'll be good to represent a little better this time. :D

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
I'm looking forward to next weekend guys........sounds like it should be a great turnout.......we only had 5 guys in the STX class this past Sunday........i got first in class though :D......see everybody on Sunday

Late,
Daniel

·
STU STi Build Complete
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aaron, that sounds like a plan. Jonathan is going to bring the goat out again, and hopefully this time he'll actually push it a little more. I'll call you this week and we'll arrange a time and place.

Dan, congrats on the first place. I'm looking forward to running with you again this weekend.

·
200,000?
1,448 Posts
hey fellas. i'm still not sure if i'm coming. i think i'll order the NISMO CAI, RSB, and LTB tonight to be sure they'll be here come Sunday....or should I run DS? i don't know the region so which every you guys want me to run in i will: STX vs. DS.

psushoe: i'm going to be order from Lee also. i'm going to contact Chris from their parts department and see if he can lower a few of the prices becaues i'm considering over a $1000 purchase through him.

1. new bumper cover (see my :( thread about what happend)
2. NISMO '04 front lip (might as well get this right? ;) )
3. NISMO CAI
4. NISMO RSB
5. NISMO LTB

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
if you run in D stock you'll be running in a different heat than all of us in STX or STS for those of your w/o LSDs;)...........which means that you won't be working the same time we are.......if that doesn't make a difference to you than that's really the only difference for me.......either or it would be nice to meet you and see the 04 in all its bucktoothed goodness:D

thanx Josh.......i'm looking forward to seeing you out there again as well

Late,
Daniel

1 - 20 of 33 Posts