B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2001 GXE with the stock CD player.

Lookig for suggetions for and upgrade and a clean fitting installation. I'll be doing the install.

How do rate the stock CD player?

Thanks

--Dave

[This message has been edited by CCRT (edited March 29, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey welcome to the boards i'm glad to see another fellow New Englander in these boards...

Well just about any stereo(aftermarket)will fit you can pick up an installation kit thru www.jltroy.com they have interior colored kits as well and also wiring harnesses.....

And another thing you should know about the speakers if you're planning on upgrading the rears are 6 3/4's and the fronts I believe are 6 1/2's but require a spacer for them to fit properly,,,,but search the audio section good you'll find alot of usefull tips and what not.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah welcome to the boards, good to see another person from up north like SS said (im from CT)

If your gonna get speakers to replace those ones you got then look for a half decent amp when you get them. Runnin off stock or AM HU just doesn't do any speakers justice. Just lettin ya know ahead. Most cd players should fit as SS said and install should be pretty easy once you figure out how to take the old stereo out.

Good Luck

------------------
Neil
Visionology Interactive
http://www.visim.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts