B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Wes,

How did the show go? Did you place?

Very cool seein' ya again. Were any of you else at the Import Drag Wars? I say we all plan another get together with everybody else. Maybe this time with some track events, etc. But I'm down with just hangin' out as well. Just tryin' to liven things up.

Later!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Show went great!

The show went good. Judging was actually pretty good this time. I ended up taking 1st in the Nissan mild catagory. Beat out a few other Nissan's including 2 300z's 2 altima's a sentra and a 240. There were quite a few good cars there and some pretty fast ones as well. A Lexus SC300 with a custom turbo setup that was running 11's, an all motor civic that was running 12's. Overall a good show but it had a low turnout because of the wheather. Glad to see you there Jerome and I agree that we need to hook up more often. Oh and my buddies, Chad got 1st in the Integra conservative category, and Scott got 3rd in the Civic conservatice category! So in all it was a good showing!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats Wes! I read your one post on the SE-R boards about it. Congrats on your buddies, too...

Hopefully next month I'm gonna have my Sentra SE-R. Can't wait. Hope to catch you later (and everybody else on these boards...)

Peace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts