B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been talked about w/ a couple close friend of me and my cousin(baby gt_r). and we've come to the decision that we will be starting a team/club. its a tri-state based club. first off, its not gonna be a bs team. i'd rather have a small team of dedicated people instead of a whole bunch of sh!ttalkers. as of right now, we're in the process of getting everything together and well its going fine. its an open car club to everyone and not anyone. its gonna be called defcon racing defcon means definate control. to my cousin and me. its one of those things that simplifies alot. definate control basically speaks for itself if u think about it. anyways, we're interested in people who would like to join. doesn't have to be just b15's. tell everyone u know. i want it to be a club that just shares the same interests as we do. please reply to the thread if u are interested. and PM me if u have any questions or suggestions... thanks again

-dave

for more information please IM me on aim. my sn is Iengthwise. more info could be found here if interested.
http://forums.thevboard.com/viewtopic.php?t=21255

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's an update of what's going on so far and what we're doing.

name: defcon racing/team defcon (we'll finalize that later)
about us: this is an OPEN group. not focusing on the b15 alone but everyone. a group of people that have come together to share the love that they have for their cars and the performance out of their cars. we would have get togethers at autox events, etown meets for 1/4 times, bbq's whatever you guys wanna do. it's a way for people to come together and just do what we love doing. either staying under the hood trying to help each other with installs or just chillin when we're out to eat at the bar. its that simple.
requirements: no dues as of yet. we wanna get this started w/ a group of people that aren't bull. its easier to get together w/ people who would rather help us more than hurt us by doing absolutely nothing. by this we mean. be open n honest. be friendly. don't hesitate to say wassup or ask if we need help. the more u participate, the more its acknowledged. i'd rather have someone say wassup to me that i've never met, then to have someone who waves and smiles. i know probably all of you would agree on that. more on this later.

i know alot of you have PM'd me an IM'd me already. but im just gonna ask if u can do the following. PM me with your information. subject: defcon racing team. Please include ur full name, location, any type of contact via cell, aim, yahoo whatever. email address for mailing list and what not. it would help alot when i start a database for us.

if u guys have any questions or anything don't hesitate to im me or PM me. i'd rather have u guys ask questions than be left n the dark.

-Dave

·
Registered
144 Posts
Which Tri-State area? DE, PA, and NJ or NJ, NY, and PA?

·
Registered
713 Posts
as far as I know the "tri state area" is NY NJ Conn...
I'm willing to try out anything...but Ill be honest...I'm a long hual from any NJ meets...I'll keep an eye out for anything close to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts