B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i've been really patient with you guys on everything. you guys think and treat us like we arent customers to you. I pay for a short shifter in november of 03 and recieve it in may 04. not to mention 2 or 3 other parts that took MONTHS to get to my house. you sell us a bunk *** car (eclipse) that stalls at every light and the cruise control button comes flying out when you gas the car. heard its not properly tuned so gotta spend couple bills tuning it and fixing the idle control. the ****in car sounds like its got asthma well...thank god that isnt my car but its still my friends and i'm embrassed to say that i introduced him to you. i call you and you never pick up...and i'm guessing you dont wanna talk to me because i mustve left you about 10 messages. but the main reason i'm doing this is cuz you sold me some bunk *** set of hotwires. ok for reals get back to me or i'm gonna make me a lil visit to arizona.

·
Registered
831 Posts
THIS IS NOT NEEDED ON THIS FORUM! If you have a personal problem with Andy you can PM him or keep calling him. Dont bring your problems onto the board. This is the same **** that happens with travis and all of his customers complaining about a wait time. There are plenty of other ways to get in touch with him. Phone, email, private message, instant message, regular postal mail, through an attorney if needed etc etc. USE THEM!:rolleyes:

IBTL

·
Foolishly Impractical
966 Posts
^^ Word

This is B15Sentra.net... not Andycallme.net, if you are having that many problems with HPAutoworks I'm sure there is a reason, Andy and HPA have been great for MANY members of the board (Including myself).

·
I drive an auto...
1,569 Posts
yeah, Andy's a cool guy...wouldnt expect this sorta thing to come from him

·
Registered
189 Posts
First let me take the time to thank you for not emailing me, pming me or calling me before coming onto this board. I just hired a new guy that answers the phone all day long. I am not saying he can get every call, but if you left a voicemail he WOULD have called you back. You have had the car for over three months now, why come and complain? Before I sold the car I let the owner know that the car had a stalling problem, the motor is fully built. I also let you know what would correct the problem, but obviously you didn't listen. When you deal with a car of this nature you can have slight problems, if you wanted a reliable daily driver your friend should have bought a Civic and not a 450 WHP DSM. I'm sorry that you are having problems, but I will not be threatened. Good luck.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha when have i ever talked smack on you before? take a minute to think why i would come on here. mr nismo dont be a lil **** of course i left him MANY MANY MANY emails and called him. thats more than what i shouldve done to get the right product. you should just fire the lil ****head dumbass that answers your fones cause he not doing his job. he never called me back after me leaving numerous messages.

haha about the car...no wonder why anyone that came to see it didnt buy it. that was a big ****in mistake. why does a high horsepower DSM have to have the cruise control panel come flying out when you gun the car. wassup with the tacky *** interior vinyl crap. anyways...i was told by every shop we took it to that the boost is leaking and due to improper tuning the car is running lean therefore causing the idle control to flip out. you understand? in california there are many highER horsepower eclipses that dont stall at EVERY light...maybe you guys cant tune cars for **** in arizona.

as for the wires...i'll handle it even though i did give you a ****load of business.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Amplified2000 said:
^^ Word

This is B15Sentra.net... not Andycallme.net, if you are having that many problems with HPAutoworks I'm sure there is a reason, Andy and HPA have been great for MANY members of the board (Including myself).

thats wonderful for you. but that doesnt give him a reason to screw me. oh and i knew that posting here would keep him from avoiding me dumbass. cuz so many of his beloved fans would see...for example: Amplified2000
die fagger

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how you can be civil with someone that ignores your calls and emails? but your right i'm gonna chill out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey andy is a good guy, i got in on the GB for the WS2 exhaust, there was somewhat of a screw up but it wasnt his fault, he wasnt the greatest at answering his phone, but im assuming its because he was pretty busy, but none the less he retuned my email and we resolved the problem, he was helpful, and i got my exhaust just like he said, so just try and be patient, he isnt out here to screw people over, thats not good business

·
Course Deviation Driving
443 Posts
Was your short shifter the B&M? If so there was a production problem you might have heard about on here.
Second if you have to complain about that fine post your complaint in a manner that says you were displeased with his service and be done with it. However your buddies problem with the car is his problem,he bought it and it should be handled by him if he has a problem. He obviously knew about its problems and had a choice to not buy it.He did and thats that.If there is something wrong he needs to take the correct actions to handle it.Bashing and crying on the internet will not get anything done,nor will it affect anyone who intends to buy from him if it is presented in that manner. Because now instead of us saying thats wrong of Andy to not handle it, we are now thinking what a whine *** punk kid. So be adult and let your friend handle is own business the right way and maybe it will get handled.

·
Registered
465 Posts
TiTAnSER69 said:
how you can be civil with someone that ignores your calls and emails? but your right i'm gonna chill out.
call'em out on the phone or by other means, But not here.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You are right that there are higher hp eclipses in AZ, Cali, All over the US. What you failed to realize was that the reason why the car is stalling is because the ecu cant register all the volume of air coming through the motor running a t3/t4 kit being a MAF car.......cars that dont have this issue are either running a stand-alone or HKS GCC (do u even know what that is?). As far as the cruise control button, are you aware of the recalls they had on the interior clips? Why dont you see another eclipse and look at the switch also. The car being lean???? If you hook up a EGT gauge, you can see that the car is running optimal from a fuel standpoint. What about the a/f gauge at idle and WOT? Looks good to me. If you know about the physics of how a motor works and is tuned through a ecu, you should know that the car will run super rich w/ larger injectors, fuel rail, fuel pump, and afc. Why do you think the afc is tuned down? Try richening the afc and see what happens. Truth of the matter is the car doesnt need tuning cause it was already done on a dyno w/ a wideband. The stalling is caused by the larger turbo (t3/t4 kits are all custom). You may have issues with the car now BUT I know you didnt have those issues when you FIRST got the car. Even after a few weeks, when we talked on the phone, you never had any complaints. The car may be running a bit better or worse than it did when we had it, but thats life isnt it. You cant expect a used car w/ a race motor to run like a mint car everyday. Dont come on this forum trying to insult my intelligence about cars nor insult my integrity about how I am as a person/business owner. You mention that I dont return calls or emails.....well we are human also. There were times that we would talk on IM and you would sign off w/o any warning. If I am at fault, I have no problems with accepting blame, heck I mess up many times each day....BUT so do you. It doesnt help matters by coming on this site and talking down on me......at least let people know the whole 100% truth first. As for everyone else, I know there was a stretch that we were bad at calling back and what not; hopeully with our new phone system and employees on board, it will help in every aspect.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Andy is a stand up guy, and he shouldn't have a reason to bull-ish around or spend every little available second trying to avoid a certain person all day. In this case, i would have to vouch in andy's favor, and i'm sure everyone else will since he has already earned such a reputable name across the boards.

As for my personal experiences with Andy, when i had ordered my WS2 and it had been on backorder for approx 2 months, i was surprised that Andy was so quick to respond with a resonable solution for the unfortunate mishap (IMO, from a business standpoint, it was very quick timing). The result? I ended up with my N1 and finished with a very smooth business deal, along with satisfaction of my brand new exhaust.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dwntyme said:
call'em out on the phone or by other means, But not here.
are you retarded? you just quoted me when i wrote HE IS IGNORING MY PHONE CALLS. ok so quit giving me useless advice. cant you see that me writing on here is effective? i'm getting atleast a response. thats a start. :eek:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
swoosh30 said:
Was your short shifter the B&M? If so there was a production problem you might have heard about on here.
Second if you have to complain about that fine post your complaint in a manner that says you were displeased with his service and be done with it. However your buddies problem with the car is his problem,he bought it and it should be handled by him if he has a problem. He obviously knew about its problems and had a choice to not buy it.He did and thats that.If there is something wrong he needs to take the correct actions to handle it.Bashing and crying on the internet will not get anything done,nor will it affect anyone who intends to buy from him if it is presented in that manner. Because now instead of us saying thats wrong of Andy to not handle it, we are now thinking what a whine *** punk kid. So be adult and let your friend handle is own business the right way and maybe it will get handled.
ok talk **** sucking andys dick on the internet isnt gonna get you free spark plugs. why can't anyone accept that he ****ed up?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
hpautoworks said:
You are right that there are higher hp eclipses in AZ, Cali, All over the US. What you failed to realize was that the reason why the car is stalling is because the ecu cant register all the volume of air coming through the motor running a t3/t4 kit being a MAF car.......cars that dont have this issue are either running a stand-alone or HKS GCC (do u even know what that is?). As far as the cruise control button, are you aware of the recalls they had on the interior clips? Why dont you see another eclipse and look at the switch also. The car being lean???? If you hook up a EGT gauge, you can see that the car is running optimal from a fuel standpoint. What about the a/f gauge at idle and WOT? Looks good to me. If you know about the physics of how a motor works and is tuned through a ecu, you should know that the car will run super rich w/ larger injectors, fuel rail, fuel pump, and afc. Why do you think the afc is tuned down? Try richening the afc and see what happens. Truth of the matter is the car doesnt need tuning cause it was already done on a dyno w/ a wideband. The stalling is caused by the larger turbo (t3/t4 kits are all custom). You may have issues with the car now BUT I know you didnt have those issues when you FIRST got the car. Even after a few weeks, when we talked on the phone, you never had any complaints. The car may be running a bit better or worse than it did when we had it, but thats life isnt it. You cant expect a used car w/ a race motor to run like a mint car everyday. Dont come on this forum trying to insult my intelligence about cars nor insult my integrity about how I am as a person/business owner. You mention that I dont return calls or emails.....well we are human also. There were times that we would talk on IM and you would sign off w/o any warning. If I am at fault, I have no problems with accepting blame, heck I mess up many times each day....BUT so do you. It doesnt help matters by coming on this site and talking down on me......at least let people know the whole 100% truth first. As for everyone else, I know there was a stretch that we were bad at calling back and what not; hopeully with our new phone system and employees on board, it will help in every aspect.

ok so i guess you are implying that you are human and thats why you made a mistake. ok so is not answering my fone calls trying to give me the run around since april a mistake? hardly....i didnt even try to talk **** on you...i was simply stating the facts. anyways you are full of **** about the eclipse cuz it was tuned yesterday (CORRECTLY) and given a new idle control and the car does not stall anymore AND the check engine light is off. you lil thief. so dont try to bull**** us into buying a standalone from you. already having the prices all ready for us. you evil man. oh and by the way you might have more knowledge about cars then me but that dont mean i cant come out and say whatevers about you, cause i think there are some people that are sick of your bull**** but scared to say so. besides the car smells like **** cant seem to get that ****in stench out. whatd you guys do to it?

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
dude are you kidding me? wtf is your deal? when you buy a used car from someone you don't get a freaking warranty on it. and it's not your car anyways, maybe your friend should get some balls and handle it himself. i think you're the only one on here that's ever complained about HP....andys not a bad guy, nor is anyone at that shop. **** happens sometimes, he apologized, your friends car is fixed....let's leave it at that

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
honestly i don't understand where you get the idea that you can come on here and bad mouth a respected shop owner and member of this site......there is also no need to immature name called and language to be used......that is not a productive way to accomplish anything.......every time i have needed something from Andy he has been there to help me out.......when there were some issues with the center caps he took care of them.......when there was a mix up with my mirrors he took care of that as well........true it is difficult to get Andy on the phone......however I have talked to Jordan a few times and he seems like a stand up guy who's just trying to figure out how to deal with the large call volume that HP gets every day.........you really should think before you type something.......if you wanted to start a thread to attract Andy's attention there is a much more productive and mature way to get your point across w/o insulting people and calling them out:rolleyes:

as for your friend's car........did he look into what kind of shop HPAutoworks is? did he talk to other people who have bought built cars from them? did he talk to other people who had HP build engines for them? did he do any research what so ever on the shop? if not then its his own fault........HPAutoworks builds bulletproof engines and they can tune like there's no tomorrow.........if Andy conveyed the issues the car was having and your friend knew this and bought the car anyway its called BUYER BEWARE.......he bought a used car.......he should learn how to be an adult and take responsability for his own issues and deal with Andy himself........if he had such an issue getting ahold of him he should've driven the car there himself as soon as the problems started and had Andy take car of it for him then:rolleyes:......not months after the purchase had occured........i could go on much more but i'm sure you get my point

Late,
Daniel

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.