B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey 858, can you talk to biggie and ask how much it would cost to get the FMAX turbo kit on our b15? I know he hooked up a 99 SE-L with that kit cuz i saw it @dynoday. Ive got pics of it too. see sig, then dynoday 3/31
lemme kno, l8

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(Searching for a Honda EF or 240sx Coupe)

[This message has been edited by DarKsiDe_SE (edited April 29, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i dont think we ca run a FMAX kit yet because we dont have an ECU from JWT yet......

i think we can use the 95 JWT ecu but then you would have to get like half an ECU harness to match up all the wires to work the 95 ECU.....

i think i remember him saying that a dude with a g20 wanted to go turbo too, not sure if he wanted a DET or an FMAX.... but biggie said he couldnt do it because of the ECU.

but i'll ask him just to make sure...... i'll let you know

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
59 Posts
FMAX turbo

That 99 SE-L is owned by my buddy Steve. You CAN do the turbo kit but it would require modifying the ECU harness and getting a pre 98 ECU. I believe this is how JWT also did their turbo Sentra SE B15.

Terrin
92 SE-R

1 - 3 of 3 Posts