B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a something I got in the mail today from http://www.SEMA.org and It concerns all that live in Mass......

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
funny they don't talk about the motorcycles that make more noise than a car could ever make. Instead some legistlature probably got mad kids were zooming up and down his street and this is his way at getting back at them.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's so true

I agree totaly with ya david,,,but the sad part is they try to get away with it....I mean come on it's not just kids that are buying this ****,,,I'm 28 and I have one of those exhaust.....I see this kinda crap all the time,,especially when I am out on my Sea-Doo...They tried to make it where people can't ride them in my town,,,,we had a bunch of older people saying they're too loud...I mean come on there are regular boats that are three-four times louder than mine but you don't hear them bitching about them....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Cripes! Tell them to come and spend some time in the
Milwaukee area. There are hundreds of Harleys around
here that will blow out your damn eardrums, but I never
see them pulled over. Complete double standard.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Maybe what they ought to do is something like here in Oregon where they do a dB check when you get your emissions tested. They could say "there's a 93 dB limit at 2500 RPM on all cars" and if a cop thinks your breaking the rules, I suppose he could whoop out a dB meter and check how loud your exhaust is.

·
Registered
816 Posts
And thus, the beauty of the Stromung. It LOOKS almost stock!!! I doubt that a cop will pull us over unless we drive by them WIDE OPEN THROTTLE!!!

Plus, I'll be putting in a resonator for that almost stock sound...but then when I put my headers on, I'm sure the rumble will come back. Oh well...guess I just gotta get my PBA card renewed.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RadiumJohn said:
And thus, the beauty of the Stromung. It LOOKS almost stock!!! I doubt that a cop will pull us over unless we drive by them WIDE OPEN THROTTLE!!!

Plus, I'll be putting in a resonator for that almost stock sound...but then when I put my headers on, I'm sure the rumble will come back. Oh well...guess I just gotta get my PBA card renewed.
Exactly what I was thinking about the Stromung....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts