B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im comming out of Canadian Tire with my new front splash guards (mud flaps,...) I remotely pop up the trunk, start unwrapping my package in the trunk and see if they fit the front. Once thats done I throw the whole thing back in the trunk and close it...

---> MY dumbass left the keys in the trunk. <---

I am sooo happy its spring time, roof was open :)

Now I get a long broom stick, from the passenger side, tried poping the lock, had to pry it somewhat against the steering wheel and boom there goes the alarm hehe.
run to the other side, pop the trunk, (after poping the gas door, I always confuse those 2), find my keys and stopped the alarm.

Thing is I thought poping open the trunk disabled the alarm. well Im happy it doesnt, it was a funny adventure nontheless.

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE w/pp 5spd

Ghetto Grill
Racing Pedals
Replacement Antenna
Side Markers (soon)
Front Mud Flaps
- - - - - - -
SpIcEz.com

[This message has been edited by Mr_SpIcEz (edited April 25, 2001).]

·
Registered
119 Posts
HOLD UP!!!!

Did you just say front splash gaurds for an SE with Performance Package? Did I miss something? Are there gaurds out there that will fit or did you take off your side skirts? Please enlighten me!!

------------------
rschauby

2001 Sentra SE w/PP auto (radium)
FOR SALE!
I want the new SE-R!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I just went to my local Canadian Tire and found the Powerflow Pro-Fit.

12.99$ Canadian.

They werent exactly a Perfect fit, you can see they are kinda stretch cause I know they should be straight, but its in a position to do its job, and you really cant tell they arent "supposed" to be like that.

Besides, Id rather they be a little angled than having rocks fly up the side of my NEW car. In anycase, they are made to form fit, so they mould the side of the car. You can only use the 2 lower screws to hold it in, but its there pretty tight anyways with the 2.

BTW, U.S. Patent # 4,709,938 and 5,722,690
hehe

Oh and they have a link to retailers you can get them at Pep Boys or Auto zone
------------------

Ghetto Grill
Racing Pedals
Replacement Antenna
Side Markers (soon)
Front Mud Flaps
- - - - - - -
SpIcEz.com

[This message has been edited by Mr_SpIcEz (edited April 25, 2001).]

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
Ya, I learned that opening the doors from inside sets the alarm off the hard way. I had the doors locked one afternoon, but all the windows down. Figured I'd reach in, hit the power door lock, then open the door, and whammo! the alarm goes off.

Basically, you have to use the keyfob or the keys to unlock the doors/trunk or the alarm goes off.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
I kinda like the panic button on it and the trunk release.... I always open it from far when people pass by it

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey, let me know if they fit well, I'm willing to try it too on my car... If you continue like this, I will consider oyu my mentor
Anyway, I did make a bracket for my pop-cone and I drew 2 more holes on the plates to make it fit !

And I would like to take a picture of the whole thing, but I do not have a digital camera. Let me know when you can,, and I'll be there!

Ciao!

------------------
Se Red Cajun
5speed
P/P
K'N filter with POp Cone filter
Racing pedals
Mini Antennae

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guy_geo hehe

Im da Mastah of canadian Tire, :)

when I have time on my hands, I just walk around the isles looking for something to buy.

For 12.99 and no holes to drill, its a no risk tryout :)

Im going to grab the office Digital Cam. I'll let you know when its available.

------------------

Ghetto Grill
Racing Pedals
Replacement Antenna
Side Markers (soon)
Front Mud Flaps
- - - - - - -
SpIcEz.com

·
Registered
331 Posts
I might go to Charlevoix this week-end to do some twisties
with my car, there is a lot of curves in my région natale!!!!

Next week-end, I'm out for California for 3 weeks.... I have some training to give. I'm gonna miss my baby.. bouhouhbouhouhou houh....

See u next week! Ciao!

------------------
Se Red Cajun
5speed
P/P
K'N filter with POp Cone filter
Racing pedals
Mini Antennae

[This message has been edited by guy_geo (edited April 26, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enemigo:
I kinda like the panic button on it and the trunk release.... I always open it from far when people pass by it

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I like to hit the remote starter on mine when people are close to my car it scares the **** out of them :D

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sentra Stylin, bouwahahah.

Man I could just imagine seeing their faces when the car next to them just starts :)

Like, "WTF is that kit?"

*insert Nightrider theme song"

------------------

Ghetto Grill
Racing Pedals
Replacement Antenna
Side Markers (soon)
Front Mud Flaps
- - - - - - -
SpIcEz.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts