B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems either the forum software is not holding itself together or the hosting company is messing around with stuff on the site. Right now I doubt its #2. We are working on doing some major changes, and that includes a MUCH faster forum system. We will not loose any users, forum messages, etc in this process HOPEFULLY. We will have many more features available that you guys will like....

Look out....its gonna happen...

------------------
2001 Maxima SE 5spd, Black on Black, Loaded!
Sold 2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very cool, Russ! It'll be nice having a faster forum! Does that mean we can have our sig images back?

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit my site! Be sure to add your car to the cool rides!

·
Registered
446 Posts
I just bought a new 1.77GHZ Thunduron based ultra server with 5 cdroms 3 dvds and 2 burners on one ultra phatty rdram motherboard, it runs my new car club site that doesnt exist perfectly, it never goes down, I think you need to work on your skills russ.

HAHAHAHA had to put in the obligatory chip post for everyone since he's banned now. You are doing a great job russ, keep it up...where's my sticker bro?

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package-Place Racing CAI- Stromung Full Cat-back- Custom Grille-Pioneer DEHP 7300 + 4x TS-1675's-
[email protected] mph

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mailed today...

iLLt3cK said:
I just bought a new 1.77GHZ Thunduron based ultra server with 5 cdroms 3 dvds and 2 burners on one ultra phatty rdram motherboard, it runs my new car club site that doesnt exist perfectly, it never goes down, I think you need to work on your skills russ.

HAHAHAHA had to put in the obligatory chip post for everyone since he's banned now. You are doing a great job russ, keep it up...where's my sticker bro?

-iLL

------------------
2001 Sentra SE w/ Performance Package-Place Racing CAI- Stromung Full Cat-back- Custom Grille-Pioneer DEHP 7300 + 4x TS-1675's-
[email protected] mph

·
Registered
92 Posts
I like the new setup much much better then the old one
It is just like the setup used over at focaljet.com

GREAT IMPROVEMENT keep up the good work :D
but no stars anymore boohoo :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts