Registered
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
806 Posts
SpecMan said:
why not 02's
Because APC didn't do enough R&D to see that there is no difference between 2000's through 2003's AND that the 04's are different than the 03's. What a bunch of idiots :)

Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick again! So god damned ugly.....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Great now I'm going to see those things on Sentra's!!! It's bad enough that they are on every Focus and blazer in this county!!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
st0k3d said:
im not passsing judgment till i see them on a black car... tehy might look interesting..

Interesting is not the word I'd use....

Seriously, these are hideous and I will laugh in advance to everyone that will buy them :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
looks like the 04' tails.... but with out the cover...... and someone was drunk when they thought of it.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
BARF.....dude who ever gets those doesnt have taste

or likes rice.??

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
BARF.....dude who ever gets those doesnt have taste

or likes rice.??

I hate APC....

·
Registered
293 Posts
Although i greatly appreciate a company making aftermarket parts for our cars.... i must say those lights make me want to laugh and puke at the same time.

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
man they look ugly. i dunno the whole 3d thing just doesn't do it for me. i got the carbon fiber black altezzas only because i wasn't paying for em, the insurance company was.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Re: Not as bad as i had thought before...

CrimsonShadow said:
On a black car they may not look bad...
im thinking that Nissan picked Al Gore to design our stock Tail Lights so that they could be the LEAST exciting ever.

ok maybe i was wrong...

BTW this is a chop of my car. i DO NOT HAVE THEM!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.