B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NISMO R-TUNE
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

any1 use this for there oil gauges??, also on another note any1 have a pic of the autometer piller installed in there car with the gauges in it??
thank's

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
yep, well on a sr20 car...

on a qr25 you will probably only end up with use of 2 of the ports because of the room you have to deal with.

·
Registered
386 Posts
David, what is the name of that white stuff you are using to seal your stuff with? Do you have a name or part number? Where I can get it? I just use the white teflon tape stuff but I'm sure what you use is better.

Shane

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Thats just teflon paste. Its basically the same as using teflon tape. Its just more resistant to heat and vibration. You can find it in most any parts store. Its Permatex thread sealant.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Teflon Paste? Is that the name of it? I've seen Permatex RTV and stuff but what name does it say on the tube? "Permatex Thread Sealant"?

Shane

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thank you very much David.

I need to start using that. Now I finally know what I'm looking for.

Shane

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have used both the Greddy adapter and the NISsport and find that the Greddy is much easier to use for the qr25. A word of caution: If you go with the Greddy, you will want to get a couple of feet of stainless line to route the sender to somewhere other than the bottom of the car. The Greddy is also much easier to use for an oil temperature gauge as well. PM me if you have any questions.

DFB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts