B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you see how it said it is by the guys who painted the F&F body guys. What, is that supposed to influence us?

·
OG member
585 Posts
thats is so ugly and riced out

·
Registered
941 Posts
Orange and Blue, Denver Bronco colors.

I kind of like it, not saying I would do that to my car (prefer 1 color on the outside!), but it's original anyway. Take the big SER off the hood.

·
Actual Size
653 Posts
its got intake, exhaust, and a paint job so they hike up the price to 24 grand? i'll pass.

·
Actual Size
653 Posts
i think they assumed that it has 175 after all of the bad as$ F&F mods that they did to it :)

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
I sent them an e-mail:

I have a question for you. I know alot about the SER's and I do know that only the Spec V comes with an output of 175hp. That being said the Spec V comes only with a 6 speed tranny, so please explain to me how this SER with 175 hp come with an automatic. And you can't say that the bolt on's add 10hp, because that is not the way that you stated it in your ad.

Thank you for your time.

George

we'll see how they reply!!

·
I'm with your mom
1,540 Posts
that exhaust looks like the one off of ebay. as far as looks go, i'm not sure the rear bumper is ugly but i think it looks ok asides from that, personally i wouldn't sport it

·
Registered
941 Posts
SPECVSPEED said:
I sent them an e-mail:

I have a question for you. I know alot about the SER's and I do know that only the Spec V comes with an output of 175hp. That being said the Spec V comes only with a 6 speed tranny, so please explain to me how this SER with 175 hp come with an automatic. And you can't say that the bolt on's add 10hp, because that is not the way that you stated it in your ad.

Thank you for your time.

George

we'll see how they reply!!
They are so PWN3D!!!!!1!!

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
that orange looks more like wood grain than orange....nothing like a sporty wood grain rear bumper.

and the "READY FOR YOUR PERSONAL TOUCH ON THE INTERIOR"
that really means "we didnt do jack to the tan grandma interiour"

all the parts are nissan or nismo?? because that exhaust is not the nismo one....

jacked.

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
well it said that they couldn't receive e-mails so I'll call them when I get a chance and really lay into them. I'll play stupid at first and then tell them that they shouldn't mis inform the consumer by telling them that this car produces the same power as the spec, minus the bolt ons.

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
Good god look at the gaping huge pipe on the end of that car! It is fawking huge! Ya'll are right the car looks like it has wood grain on the back. Man that car is Sooper (big **** AL voice).

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
i like it....

·
Actual Size
653 Posts
this car gets worse everytime i look at it... i supersized the pic of the back of it, they took off the "sentra" emblum and they moved the big SE-R up and to the left. And why do the have two HUGE nismo stickers on there that dont even match the colors of the car? embarassing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts