B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7913618445&category=43956

^ I found them on eBay. So far the reserve has not been met. This is a perfect wheel for the B15 SE, SE-R, & SE-R SPEC V. It's the perfect offset too. All you need to do is slap on some heavy, but sticky 205/55-16 Falken Azenis Sport tires & you're still under 36 LBS at each corner! I think this person is probably going to end up wanting about $700 or more for these. These are the real deal Desmond wheels that Spoon, Work, & Regamaster buy to rebrand them as their own. I'd buy them in a snap if I had money.

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Oh man!!! What a great [email protected] deal!!! Hmmmmm.... Reserve not met. Yeah. I'm pretty sure that the reserve will be around $700 or so too. Too bad I don't have any money to blow either. :( Only 22 hours left too. A deal like this doesn't come around too often. :(

·
Immature Tough Guy
5,671 Posts
Very nice rims, up to $305 with 12 hours left, looks like no one is really biting. For comparison, my cast Konig Traffiks in 16x7 cost $500 a set and weigh 14.5lbs each. On the other end of the spectrum are forged Volk TE-37 (*drool*) that weigh 11.2lbs and cost $1500 a set!

So these EVO Regamaster on eBay are a good deal, I think the reserve might be close to a $1000 though, who knows. One thing though, I think most Rotas including these Slipstream type wheels look better on Hondas for some reason...

·
Canyon junkie! ( ^o^) <3
4,332 Posts
Looks like they never sold. I might hit him up when I get some money. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts