·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
youd spend a million on head?? cmon now, you cant be that desperate..

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FLSPEC-VRACER18 said:
well.........or i could just get my girlfriend drunk.........
that sounds like a much better idea.....even if she has to be drunk...hehe

·
Registered
929 Posts
qr25deSpecV said:
damn man i didnt know you were that much of a loser lol
YUP. I AM. shes all like i wanna make sure u love me and ur the right guy for me first..........ive been datin u and only u and havent fooled around on u 4 7 months. doesnt that mean anything. shes also givin me some b.s. about worried its gonna hurt the first time and shes never done it before so shes worried she wont be good.......im like just lay there the first time and ill do everything....lol.

ive sacrifised alot because i care for her. 7 ****in months. damn.

·
Still Faster Then You...
1,465 Posts
dude either get out of it, or hit it. all she is doing is BSing, yeah its going to hurt girl. tell her to deal with it, if its not you its some dude she goign to meet at a bar down the road and take it from her and not call. she will thank you much more in the end once she does it, not that every guy here already doen;'t know that.

god virgins.....

·
f0rum z0mbie
781 Posts
Glad to see that you pervs are thinking of HER and not yourselves. That's very noble of you. *sense the sarcasm*

Ever think she may want to STAY a virgin and not lose it to some guy who thinks he deserves it since he's dated her for 7 months? Maybe she's just "BSing" you because she wants to be with you but knows she'll probably lose you if she says you two will never have sex unless you're married.

If you want sex, go find a slut. Don't ruin it for a girl who's trying to do it right for a change.

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
if you care for her you can wait for when shes ready...lol...anyways...no more...man...this L 'enter' keys on keyboards are hard to comeby now-a-days...

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
oki_boy said:
youd spend a million on head?? cmon now, you cant be that desperate..
Think about it man...how many hours do you spend at your computer...think about all the head you could get while browsing b15...just imagine gettin the head all the time, no bitching, anytime...even when your playing games...damn...

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
Jars2672 said:
Glad to see that you pervs are thinking of HER and not yourselves. That's very noble of you. *sense the sarcasm*

Ever think she may want to STAY a virgin and not lose it to some guy who thinks he deserves it since he's dated her for 7 months? Maybe she's just "BSing" you because she wants to be with you but knows she'll probably lose you if she says you two will never have sex unless you're married.

If you want sex, go find a slut. Don't ruin it for a girl who's trying to do it right for a change.
glad someone else said it...

·
Own3d! by puddy-tats!
501 Posts
^^Wow! Remember that sex for a woman is not purely physical. Many times a woman may want to, but until the mind can wrap its mind around it, it just won't be right and you can't get into it. So if you can wait for her to be ready, it would probably be best. Otherwise, she may regret it for the rest of her life. Not because she didn't love you, but because she gave in and feels guilty.

·
Registered
929 Posts
and i deeply care about her that why ive waited 7 months and never hassled her about it.....but from a guys perspective that for years have been used to it then all of a sudden stops for 7 months, thats incredibably difficult. like i said she wants to buts afraid. what can i do to calm her down?.......sad to say but even though i love her i doubt i can hold off urges for ever.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
**** it.... head is better than sex most of the time anyway... just find a girl who knows what she's doing...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts