B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to know what kind of tires some people here are running yearly .. just could use a few suggestions for the snow, rain, all types of weather tire... possibly a radial?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
"all types of weather tire" lol nice way of putting it...most just call it an all weather tire but what ever works for you...I just got my car and I have no Idea what kind of tires it has...I know they are 215/45 17 ZRs

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SPECSen said:
"all types of weather tire" lol nice way of putting it...most just call it an all weather tire but what ever works for you...I just got my car and I have no Idea what kind of tires it has...I know they are 215/45 17 ZRs
ahh hah.. let me know when you find out the brand

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
well, i'd guess that specsen has contis because thats the tire size for the spec v. don't use them in the winter if you have snow.
i use my stock contis for everyday driving, BF goodrich drag radials for drag racing, and bridgestone blizzacks mounted on 15 inch steel rims for winter driving because we get a lot of snow up here.

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
all tires are radials ;)... I've got my Conti Sport 215/45/17ZR ... I dunno wut everyone bitches about in the snow... I was in NJ through some of the worst snow and did just fine... then again I drove a Celica with bald tires thru the previous snow storm... so maybe Im just used to it... Azenis are good alot of people like them... and that is probably what ill go with... either that or some cheap all weathers, and then BF Goodrich drag radials for racing

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
yup he knows whats up...conti all the way baby...ok its only cuz the DODGE dealer I bought the car at replaced them for me when I bought it and they got the same stock tires :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I went to a tire store, bought myself a set of falken ze-512's.. ima try them out and see if I like em... cos tme $400 for everything (damn ripoff) .. mounting and balancing, new valves (yaaay), 2 different taxes.... and whatever else... got them in 205/50/16... if I like the way they ride on the car, i'll let you guys know who are thinking about buying it...

·
Registered
631 Posts
i have Bridgestone Potenza's on my 15in steelies for the winters, decent all season tire. i havent found anything wrong with them yet (other than i *can* whip the rear end out if i try)
when i get my new rims (still trying to find a nice, lightweight 16x8, noluck as of yet)...i'll be running Sumitomo HRZ-II's...insane summer tires. id stay away from standing water and any sort of snow with them though, unless you WANT to wreck.

·
Registered
631 Posts
SpecVracer315 said:
have fun rolling your fenders, because the widest a b15 can take is 7.5

already been done

one of the benefits of having a cousin who owns a body shop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts