B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! I'm wondering about the Stillen Front Fascia for the B15. It's hard to tell exactly what it consists of. The reason I'm asking is because I had a little fender bender with my new 2001 SE PP and put some dings, chips and cracks into my front piece. How unfortunate :( . I would definitely throw down the cash for the Stillen piece if it was basically a whole new fascia, so I could toss my damaged one. However, I'm leaning towards the assumption that all the new piece consists of is something to attach to the bottom of the stock front piece. I know some of you have ordered the piece. I'm just looking for some real info on it. I'd really appreciate some responses! Thank you!

Also, any idea how much a new stock front piece would run me? :confused:

- JMRQ

·
Registered
150 Posts
it screws or glues to the stock fascia...it is a lip spoiler...spoilers.com has a whole new fascia (sweet too) for like 385 or so.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet. This is great to know. I've been checking out those Erebuni products and I think I'm gonna go with the 3 piece Shogun Style. Its got a very unique look to it, kinda European. To be completely honest I've never had the hands on type of responsibility with a car until now, so there's one more question I have... How much would a nice paint job cost for a conservative 3 piece body kit like that? I drive an Avalanche White and I think that kit would look pretty sharp.

One more thing.... BYE BYE GHETTO GRILLE :D

- JMRQ

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
you can get a decent paint job for cheap from AllPro...... just shop a couple of body shops and get some quotes....

it would be easier and cheaper if you install the kit yourself

have them either paint it first, then you install it
or install it and have them paint it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help. One thing I noticed on Erebuni's website is that the Shogun Kit doesn't have a price listing. However, I looked at a different part of their site and it listed the kit as $929. In my opionion thats a little much, especially considering it doesn't come with some new ground effects for the side. So for now I guess I'll be concentrating on mostly performance modifications instead of a more balanced mix of speed/cosmetic mods. By the way, doesn't that Erebuni replacement grille look a tad restrictive as far as air flow? Looks that way from the picture.

- JMRQ

·
Registered
0 Posts
Stillen Spoilerette for 2001 Sentra

i've got a Stillen front lip spoiler for the 2001 Sentra that i ordered for a customer... the customer decided that he didn't want it so i'm letting it go to you guys for $230 shipped to your door. any takers???

Shawn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts