B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have HID's on their spec? Can I have a look at some pics plz? im considering going with some HID's. Thanks Peace

·
Registered
894 Posts
pLaTiNuMSpecV,
There are at least 10 members on this board with HIDs, including me but I don't have any good pictures to show.. A lot of them have the dual beam Catz, which are amazing.. But it is illigal to buy them in the US at the moment.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
duam beam catz...damn taht sounds nice. im gonna look it up. Expensive?

·
Registered
894 Posts
There was a group buy organized by myself on this board for about $525 shipping and insurance included. They retailed for over $700 before any taxes, if I remember correctly. I can still get the deal, but they are now only allowed to ship into canada because of the new law in the US.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn thats pretty tight. I want the ones that output the tint of BMW HID's. THat bluish purplish tint....???

·
RWD is teh bomb
2,138 Posts
Woot! I Love my HID's..wouldn't give em up for anything.. :)

thanks for the plug debonch! ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I also have the CATZ 4500k Rising White Dual Beam HIDs. I got them in Toronto, Ontario and installed by VisualDynamics. Great guys , great work. It takes around 45mins to install. Lots of wires and relays.

I am still amazed what a difference it makes. But I strongly suggest that you properly aim them.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anyone have them blue ones?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got a pair of CATZ HID's, thanks to KV1's great group buy. I've been meaning to take pictures for so long but have not been able to get a hold of one of my dad's digital cameras from his office. I'll be trying to soon and will post some pics up.

·
Slappy McGear Slapper
913 Posts
The color you see from a BMW actually has to do with its projector lens not the bulbs themselves, to get that effect you have to rig up some BMW or AUDI reflectors into your headlight hiusing, 2 people on here have done it (ANgel I think and Gekront)

·
Registered
323 Posts
For those who has the Fetz Catz HID Dual beam HIDs:

I was checking out the inside of the headlight assembly on the weekend and I found some sort of fog-like substance on the reflector (over the top of the hid bulbs) on both sides. It doesn't seem like moisture fog because its still there after I have the hids on.

Anyone noticed this?

Does it seem that the hids "burnt" the back of the reflectors?

I'm worried.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts