B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else is planning on going to the track this Friday night cause I plan on going among a few other ppl.....the more the better and we can make it a small meet as well and hang out could be lots of fun since the weather will be real nice.....hope to see you all there....gates open at 4:30pm and we plan on being there sometime after 5pm :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am going to try to be there, but I am not quite sure yet. B/C I am in NV, it will be really tough to get out there in time. I think I might just come to check it all out. NEWAYS, I will call you tonight about the decal.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well tech is open till about 7:30-8pm and the track closes around 11pm. We won't be there till after 5pm more closer to 6pm we can meet up with you if you can make it.....it would be so much fun!!!! Just give us a call on our cell!

·
13.05 @ 111mph
194 Posts
The whole family is coming...Me , Carlie, Natasha the spec and echo, Justin and Amber, My friends TY and Steve....Manny and Angie. Thats a lot. Plus some other echo guys said they would come too.Its good for fast times and fun in the sun....

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I totally agree with you so see you there...can't wait to see the spec and the echo go!!!!! :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
See you guys there, gonna go practice launching tonite now that i have the mm inserts in

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man it was a real bummer when we got there at 6-6:15 we just missed getting in to race by 15 minutes :mad: They were all sold out for racing....alot of ppl showed up to race but ended up spectating...it was a big turn out....but we won't be late for the next one on August 27th going to get there super early!!!! We got to see Boosted V's spec and echo go...they went real good....the spec had an awsome run the second time :D It was fun even though we couldn't race :(

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'd like to see that Boosted V's car. How many people from the club race at Mission? I think I may come up on the 27th and take my car for a few runs. Do you need to replace your antifreeze with water, or do the tech guys let you get away with it?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I doubt that you need to change your antifreeze to water but i'll find out for you....your from surrey right?? I'm from there we can meet up and roll in together if you want we will be leaving here at around 3pm to secure a spot this time so we can race cause there will be alot next time...the ones that didn't get to race :( Last night there would have been 4 spec's from the club but only one got the chance to race so we are not making that same mistake next time....I'll be posting a thread tomorrow on a Mission Raceway meet so just reply there if your going to go :D

·
13.05 @ 111mph
194 Posts
Mission tech rules state:

#3 All cars must drain antifreeze prior to racing(except 1995 and newer stock cars and trucks with sealed factory coolant system). Bring a plastic container.

·
13.05 @ 111mph
194 Posts
Hey justin you are one weird dude....what does that crazy stuff on your sig. mean......I guess its pretty cool though, if you're a rasta man. I can't wait till I hear the techno theme music Amber made for you....

·
Registered
92 Posts
its my sig with different vowels and letters to parody the name of my car....just me being wierd and different i guess :cool:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ya, Friday was good, but could've been better if we were all racing. I take it the next race is the 27th, and not the 20th like I thought! Ah well, more time to practice my launches.

Boosted V, I will get those runs up for you as quickly as my roomate will pull 'em off the camera. I will email them to you.

JN in NV

1 - 15 of 15 Posts