B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious if anyone has gotten their PR CAI's on yet. I wanted to know how well they fit, and if anyone had any problems with the installation. Pictures would be nice. Thanks.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Hotshot CAI (hey, maybe the 3rd one will fit!)

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
HEHEHEHE Maxx your just looking for **** to get pissed about ;)

But yes i got mine in today it took me about 2 hrs. and thats with a few smoke breaks,,a pizza break,and a few beers in between...but it fit nicely no probs with the install no complications....It looks and performs really well i love this thing,,,Buh bye Stillen pop-cone.......

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in my hands ready to be put on)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am pretty much over it now. hehehe. I decided to ditch the Hotshot intake in favor of the PR model. I wrote Hotshot a not too nice letter explaining exactly why I am returning it.

Hopefully, I'll have something resembling a CAI on my car in a couple weeks.

------------------
MODS:
- P.O.S. Hotshot CAI (getting sent back, going with Place Racing)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know. I have to call them tomorrow. I don't see how they could though. The part isn't installable. Why should I pay for their mistake?

------------------
MODS:
- P.O.S. Hotshot CAI (getting sent back, going with Place Racing)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
I don't know. I have to call them tomorrow. I don't see how they could though. The part isn't installable. Why should I pay for their mistake?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I don't see it either seeing how they couldn't get the part right for you to install i think they will refund your money in full.....but good luck.....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
I am pretty much over it now. hehehe. I decided to ditch the Hotshot intake in favor of the PR model. I wrote Hotshot a not too nice letter explaining exactly why I am returning it.

Hopefully, I'll have something resembling a CAI on my car in a couple weeks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Good bro I hope you do go with the place racing CAI,,,it's just too bad you missed out o that awesome group buy we had...

But trust me you'll be extremely happy with the quility of the PR CAI i was the color was awesome and everything bolted up easily,,,minor adjusting that's all but simple....and it seemed like a really well constructed well,,,nice thick pipe,nice welds,everything lined up well....I'm pleased with it.....

Oh i'll have pictures up really soon and i'll post them for ya and everyone else to see....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

***My Website***

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
I'm just curious if anyone has gotten their PR CAI's on yet. I wanted to know how well they fit, and if anyone had any problems with the installation. Pictures would be nice. Thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just got word that they shipped my CAI on the 29th. Any day now, and I will let you know Max how mine turns out. Mine should be exactly like Gene's. :)

I would try to call them up or let me see if I can swing a deal with Gilbert for you Max.

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
Future mods:pR CAI
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts