B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in or near NJ let me know who you are where your from and about your rides.

:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi there. I'm about 2 hours south of you. Burlington County. Then we have Greg another hour south. Then there is Raph hes a little north of you. And a bunch more around you. But they don't post anymore.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok Ok we are getting somewhere now... would any of you be interested in getting together sometime or maybe you got some ideas...

·
Registered
383 Posts
Waaazzzzupppp :) I'm in staten island also, I'm up for NY/NJ meet whenever...I'm always chillin in hoboken and new brunswick also for u jersey pplz...Count me in for any meets, no doubt

·
Registered
228 Posts
Wow, Greg doesn't post anymore? Thats interesting. Yeah im from South NJ. I just don't have time to drive up north every weekend to make Chrissy happy:D . But then... ah nevermind.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It has been a long time since I have made a post. It isn't because I don't care. It is because I found a new passion in speed that can not be compared!!! My bike (motorcycle)!! Whenever I have free time I am on my bike.

Anyway, so when is the next meet? I don't think I will drive to the meet but ride to it :D I will occasionly be checking out the forum. Hope to see all of you guys at the track!!! See ya...

Oh ya, Project SE, I have a good friend of my that lives right out side of Newark in Carny (I think that's how you spell it)...

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah its "Kearny" thats right over the bridge like 2 mins away... does anyone have any ideas on where or when we might want to get together? we can pull some fast and the furious **** on my street and close off the whole block or two or three :p just kidding

·
B14 Driver
309 Posts
I'm in Queens, NYC. So I guess we will be having many NY/NJ meets? I already have a great spot in Queens where we could meet on weekends...Flushing Meadows Park. If anyone is interested, I can give you directions.

·
Slowcars4life
126 Posts
Project SE said:
yeah its "Kearny" thats right over the bridge like 2 mins away... does anyone have any ideas on where or when we might want to get together? we can pull some fast and the furious **** on my street and close off the whole block or two or three :p just kidding
If only if we had enough cars. :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
enough cars for what? the fast and furious part 2?:D

im sure we can get alot if we really wanted to

1 - 15 of 15 Posts