B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
reading SS install on his front spoiler it seems to me that the spoiler is just those two pieces glued onto the bottom. Am I correct thinking this? How sturdy are they on there with just glue? Just wondering, I really like the look!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
daavikes said:
reading SS install on his front spoiler it seems to me that the spoiler is just those two pieces glued onto the bottom. Am I correct thinking this? How sturdy are they on there with just glue? Just wondering, I really like the look!
Trust me on this on I used a windsheild adhesive that you can pick up at any automotive store for a couple of bucks it comes in a tube,,,,and those bad boys are not going anywhere at all,,,,as a matter of fact I hit one of those parking stones the other day pretty hard and it chipped and cracked the paint all up,,,but there isn't any damage to the spoiler itself nor did it look like it made it loose from the bumper,,,and I even tried pulling on the spoiler to see if it was loose,,,and nothing it's on there just as strong as the first day I installed it......

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Mine's STILL not installed. I hate working 44 hour weeks. :(

Someone else on here had one put on using the screws and adhesive tape provided. I wonder how that turned out?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Plus I might add that the spoilers fit on pretty snug alone,,,you could probably just get away with some 3M double sided tape but if you are worried about that then just use the windsheild adhesive like I did....

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys for the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts