B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody called up Stillen yet and asked them about a price for the front spoiler. In the available mods section it says like $219 I think. Go to the site and what $349, not real sure bout the prices, but it's in that range. Scrapped up enough for the $219 but never would pay 350 for it. So what's the deal, do we have to call up and make a deal? I've already done enough negoitiating with the dealer for the car. Just want to know what to say before I call them up. Also do we know if anybody has got the erebuni front spoiler, it looks alright, and I like those fog light spacer things.

·
Registered
150 Posts
check in the classified section for a guy who gets deals from stillen...he is getting me a brand new one for $159 before shipping!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Front spoilers

Yo!! whats up new kid on the block here!
$159 for stillen.. where is he at? I got a quote on Friday for the erebuni front spoiler and they gave me $250 w/ shipping (Florida). Does anyone have the whole erebuni kit, sideskirts and all (not the ugly one)? I'd like to see it, so I can decide what I want to do?

one!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well for anyone interested in the Stillen spoiler I called them up today and asked them what's the deal with the prices and he told me they go for $219 like it says here in the available mods section, their website is wrong and thank god, I would never pay $329 dollars for it, especially since Gene got it for $175 :mad: jk ;) can't wait to get paid and get my order in!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was just wandering why everyone likes the stillen stuph? All it is, is two little wings! Has anyone looked at the westcoast spoiler? You can get the front end for 350! I am planning on getting the front end and wing!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Personally (no offense chinoworld) I think the Westcoast kit is pretty ricey. Unless you are touring/showing your car, a bodykit that extensive looks overkill. The Stillen spoiler is an inexpensive addition that (in my opinion) makes quite a visual difference. Combine it with lowered springs and a custom front grille, and you have a pretty cool front end.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Jesse Jericho said:
Personally (no offense chinoworld) I think the Westcoast kit is pretty ricey. Unless you are touring/showing your car, a bodykit that extensive looks overkill. The Stillen spoiler is an inexpensive addition that (in my opinion) makes quite a visual difference. Combine it with lowered springs and a custom front grille, and you have a pretty cool front end.
I somewhat agree with this I just wish there was something to add to the rear end of the car to make the effect better......

G

·
I think what everyone needs to remember is that the Westcoast kit isn't streetable. If ya can't go over 70mph, or clear any obstacle higher than 2 inches, it isn't a street kit.

The Stillen spoiler is the best choice for people looking for a practical means of changing the exterior styling. yeah, its kinda overpriced, but what Stillen product isn't.

·
Registered
623 Posts
jesse, my car is mainly a show car right now since there isnt much stuff we can do to improve the performance. yes its a low kit, but if u know how to clear bumps, its fine. i have about 3.5" of clearance on the front lip. i'm also going slow is b/c my front springs only have 1" of travel on them, so i bottom out on ever bump. b/c my kit was done in a hurry, they didnt have time to do some of the changes i liked on the rear bumper.

[Edited by chinoworld on 06-12-2001 at 08:13 PM]

·
Registered
28 Posts
A kit to me is for show! There is know other point for a kit if you ask me? It will just way you down if you plan on racing! Right now like chino said there really is not to much out there as for racing products! So for now why not go show and get some recognition? When they come out with a turbo or something then ditch all kits and race! About that west coast kit! I took some measurements and to put that on my car I would have to buy new springs with less drop! I would have 1 and a half inches of room in the front! I have a 2" drop with 17" wheels and low pro tires! If anyone is wondering the wing is $160 by itself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts