B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I saw and talked to a Silver 04 Spec V w/o Brembo option...he said all he had was magnaflow exhaust. Just wanted to see if he was on here and say whats up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
WHAT'S UP THAT WAS ME. THAT THE FIRST TIME i RACED A SPEC, THAT WAS ALOT OF FUN

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet man, that was a good run...tee hee at the track ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
DO YOU GET TOGETHER WITH ANYOTHER SPEC OWNERS? i WAS WONDERING BECASE i WANTED TO CHECK OTHER PEOPLES RIDES AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THIER CARS.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
There's quite a few Specs running around San Diego. I see tons of them around here. Just wave one down. ;)

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yeah I got together for a meet a while ago and we had like 8-10 B15s there, this was back when I had my 2001 SE though. BTW...What did you launch at today? Geospr619?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I launched at a little over 2000rpm, didn't wanna start wheel hopping all over the place. I bet those motormount inserts really help a lot. where did you get them from?

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
um, hp autoworks I think... I dunno what I launched at but I got a good jump on ya somehow? :) i think its bc Sapphire Blue is lighter that silver..haha :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ya the molten silver seems to be a denser material :D , but ya you had a really good launch, good stuff

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha good stuff, we need to get some people together and go to qualcomm or something I dunno?

·
Registered
1 Posts
ya for sure. i'm down to go

·
Registered
689 Posts
NatlCitySentra said:
yeah I got together for a meet a while ago and we had like 8-10 B15s there, this was back when I had my 2001 SE though. BTW...What did you launch at today? Geospr619?

just about every spec that was at that meet is gone...i think i have the only one left......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts