B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying the Eibach Pro Kit spring kit for the sentra but i wanna know what it looks like on the stock 16's....anyone have pics??

Thanks

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Enemigo said:
The pics are turned off.... Why don't you try this...

NISMOSR20DE's Ride

[Edited by Enemigo on 05-09-2001 at 09:23 PM]
I can't really tell with that picture. Does someone have a side view? :) I seen a GXE around here dropped to the ground with H&R Springs. At least that the sticker they had posted by the fenderwell..

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was thinking of getting the Pro Kit myself. What shocks should I get for it? I don't want to drop mine too much....like the SE-R is fine. :)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Crimson said:
I was thinking of getting the Pro Kit myself. What shocks should I get for it? I don't want to drop mine too much....like the SE-R is fine. :)
What kind of car or should I ask, year of Sentra do you have? 2000 and up don't have an application as of yet, but prior B15 I would go with KYB AGX's. That seems to be a real good application with the adjustability. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well....SE w/PP like so many here. I feel right at home. :) So there aren't any yet for the SE?

BTW, if I drop the suspension I don't have to upgrade tires/mags right? I know usually people do both at the same time. I'm not sure yet I want to move to 17" rims, out here in Montreal, the roads are down right pathetic.

G

·
DarksideSE has pictures of his car dropped on sportlines with the stock wheels.

No, you don't have to change the wheels and tires. They are two independent mods. You'll still need to be extra careful when driving with the lowered car.

My buddy just broke a motor mount when he hit a large pothole in his lowered Focus!! It is going to cost hundreds of dollars to fix. Just a word of caution.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hmmm, maybe I won't even drop it now. I guess if I was living in California, it would be a different story. Up here, we do the slalom course by going around potholes. Some are the size of wheels. :(

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Crimson said:
Hmmm, maybe I won't even drop it now. I guess if I was living in California, it would be a different story. Up here, we do the slalom course by going around potholes. Some are the size of wheels. :(
I definitely know what you mean. I had my old GXE lowered 2 inches, and when I came up here, I wish I was driving a truck(Virginia). :)

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Crimson

cool another montrealer :)

Ya we have the worst roads, its disgusting.
BTW, where in Montreal do you live ? we should meet up.

Check the Northern Forum, me and Guy_Geo are from montreal too and met a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
maxximtl said:
DarksideSE has pictures of his car dropped on sportlines with the stock wheels.

No, you don't have to change the wheels and tires. They are two independent mods. You'll still need to be extra careful when driving with the lowered car.

My buddy just broke a motor mount when he hit a large pothole in his lowered Focus!! It is going to cost hundreds of dollars to fix. Just a word of caution.
Maxx brought up a good point,,,alot of people don't realize that when you lower your car you have to totaly change your entire driving habits you have to be very aware of every little milk and cranny on the road cause if not that one pothole will sneak up and bit ya in the ***.....Just a little tip :)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Yeah Gene, that is probably why I'm in no hurry to drop my SE at all. I've been spoiled with the nice comfy ride. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts