B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, pretty new to the forums, and def. new to this section. I live in esco. but go to mira mesa everyday for work. The Target shopping center in mira mesa seems to have a lot of meets. Mainly pt cruisers/ hatchbacks civics and just the other day i spotted like 10 eclipses. Here in esco its mainly about illegal racing late night around the center city area. Just wondering if anyone on this board was in either of the two places. Thx

btw i got an o4 white se-r :D

·
Team Driven San Diego
4,237 Posts
stylez said:
Hey fellas, pretty new to the forums, and def. new to this section. I live in esco. but go to mira mesa everyday for work. The Target shopping center in mira mesa seems to have a lot of meets. Mainly pt cruisers/ hatchbacks civics and just the other day i spotted like 10 eclipses. Here in esco its mainly about illegal racing late night around the center city area. Just wondering if anyone on this board was in either of the two places. Thx

btw i got an o4 white se-r :D
I live in Esco but I wouldn't race on C.City unless you WANT to lose you liscence. Everyone in Esco used to go to the Wild Animal Park but thats pretty much a bust too. As for Mira Mesa we usually meet up every Tuesday night at the Fusion Cafe of Clairemont Mesa Blvd. PM me where you live in Esco. We might be able to meet up.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I live in PQ, but I'm in mira mesa all the time

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i work at that target on mira mesa blvd., job sucks balls but i need the money. And i live at the end of c. city, where c.city becomes the 15 north. WHat part of esco/mira mesa u guys/girls in?>

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MIAPLAYA said:
I live on El Norte by the AM/PM
'cool, u ever see a white se-r turn there? :) i get off el norte and turn left on am/pm to cut into c. city.

·
Team Driven San Diego
4,237 Posts
stylez said:
'cool, u ever see a white se-r turn there? :) i get off el norte and turn left on am/pm to cut into c. city.
No what time? I dont get home till like 6:30 7:00. When did you get your spec? What year is it etc? I traded in my white spec at Mossy...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts