B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am i the only owner of a white 00+ sentra on these forums? Semms like its all about the blue/black on here. Ill post some pics of my car asap. My friend "forgot" to give me my camera back. But hey if anyone has pics of theior white sentras, plz lemme see. (i need ideas for rims!!)

·
Registered
166 Posts
soon.
i am waitin for my wheels to come in (ordered yesterday from www.wheelsnext.com) then gonna take some sweet pics

but so far i got 20% tint all around and k&n typhoon cai.

and also puttin in my stereo system this week.

then takin massive ammounts of pictures .... take care

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
my car is white..when washed so i figure by now its black since i havent washed it in like 2 months
these are old pics..i gotta wash er up and take some pics

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey blaze u got any close ups of ur lcd in the dash compartment? Firts thing i thought of when i got my car. Does it just fold down so u can close it?

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
most of the ones on the site do close down but blaze's looks kinda big so i dunno..ive heard the biggest you can fit in there is a 7inch

·
DON'T PANIC!
71 Posts
i gotta cloud white in my front yard, yall aint alone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I own an '02 cloud white b15 :)

·
Nissan RICE Division
810 Posts
stylez said:
hey blaze u got any close ups of ur lcd in the dash compartment? Firts thing i thought of when i got my car. Does it just fold down so u can close it?
Yeah the screen in my dash is a 7" and yes it folds down. I had to have the top part of the compartment door taken off and then had the screen molded on. It still needs a finishing touch since fiberglass alone doesn't leave a nice smooth finish.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
stylez said:
Am i the only owner of a white 00+ sentra on these forums? Semms like its all about the blue/black on here. Ill post some pics of my car asap. My friend "forgot" to give me my camera back. But hey if anyone has pics of theior white sentras, plz lemme see. (i need ideas for rims!!)

·
Registered
34 Posts
here is mine!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts