B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am batting a 1000! It seems asthough I can't order a part for my car that exists! Apex Motorsports called me today to let me know that it will be 3 weeks before they have another header from AEBS. *lovely* So, now I have my header that might arrive by May in addition to my CAI that might arrive by May! Well, if nothing else I'll have a good summer. :rolleyes:

So, just for my own pleasure, let me list out all the parts for our cars that we cannot buy.

-Hotshot CAI (probably a 2~4 wks)
-Hotshot header (maybe never) :)
-AEBS header (3 wks)
-Place Racing CAI (2~4 wks)
-H&R springs (1 month minimum)
-Eibach pro-kit(no one has them...maybe backordered)
-JWT cams (who knows)
-JWT ECU (maybe never)

Can anyone think of others? I think I might buy a set of pullies just so that I can have something to actually install on my car (assuming Unorthadox has some. hahaha)

Not to go on a rant here, but has anyone noticed the cycle of activity that seems to occur with these companies? First, they don't have the parts, so everyone pre-orders. The company only makes enough to fulfill the initial orders (???), so the part is still on backorder. The company then receives more pre-orders, and proceeds to build only enough parts to fulfill the existing orders. The companys NEVER make enough parts to have a supply in inventory. They are on a constant backordered status.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- AEBS 4-1 Header
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (2 weeks and counting)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
bitter? heh, id be too if i didnt have everything i need. :)

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(the bastard sold my crx...so now im looking for another one, maybe a 91' 240sx)

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Damn Maxx. You deserve the "worst luck getting aftermarket parts" award on b15sentra.net. Hands down.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ bits and pieces of it missing...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
ya max, we've all come to an agreement. We have nominated you with the "b15 member with the worst luck when it comes to aftermarket support" award. We got a engraved plaque(sp?) on its way to you. Problem is...its been placed on back order and you prolly wont receive til sometime this summer :p

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(the bastard sold my crx...so now im looking for another one, maybe a 91' 240sx)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:
ya max, we've all come to an agreement. We have nominated you with the "b15 member with the worst luck when it comes to aftermarket support" award. We got a engraved plaque(sp?) on its way to you. Problem is...its been placed on back order and you prolly wont receive til sometime this summer :p

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, wow Maxx, you have big fans in all of us!! :)

I'm kinda depressed about your situation too. It seems like a lot of people are BS'ing the Sentra community. Don't they realize that they could be getting a lot more business with all of the people that want Sentra mods?? Who do we need to talk to??

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Current mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
Future mods:Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, Window Tint
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DarKsiDe_SE:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey Josh when did you say you have to pick it up?? :D

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am seriously considering writing letters to each of the companies that has made my life difficult (I already sent one to Hotshot. hehe)

Thanks guys, but this is one award I don't want! :D I don't know how you guys managed to get all your parts. I just seem to have the worst luck.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- AEBS 4-1 Header
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (2 weeks and counting)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

·
Registered
347 Posts
ever heard of the BBB? we call it the better buiness burue(ms). Write them a letter and send a copy to the company. that will f' them seruoisly.

sinner

------------------
2001 GXE
from a i4.0 to a 1.8?
oh well

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HahAHhhHAHHahhhAH!!! :D Nearly one day of not posting and I missed this!

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ bits and pieces of it missing...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts