B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
sup...im out in antioch...i would be glad to meet with norcal peeps too, but no one wants to start one....i only know 1 other person who has a spec or at least a b15...hehehe a meet with 3 ppl... that would be fun....btw are you in anyway pinoy? (hehe just had to ask...seeing you live in vallejo)

·
WTF is a B15?
325 Posts
I guess the last few attempts at the whole picture day fell because there wasn't any food involved! :D

Anyways, I'm down for more food. I think we should get this rolling before rain season starts kicking in. Oh, and can we install my new engine, cup holder, flux capacitor, propellers, rose garden, and political party while we're there?!

·
WTF is a B15?
325 Posts
I wouldn't want you guys to feel abused. Besides, I need the space in-between the fender and George Foreman grille for the lighting bookshelf I just ordered from Autobacs in Japan. Have you installed your motorized shower curtains, yet?

Edit: Sorry, I have a nasty habit of screwing up threads in the Western section. Anyways, is October too soon for everyone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, I see you love going off topic, huh? :)

I was thinking, uh ......finding park close by (no fee to get in) and take a photoshoot at McCellen Park. How about 3rd or 4th week of Oct? Let me know. Suggestions on a park? Please advise.

Once we set a date and location, we can post this (new post) on other boards and see what kind of response we get.

And no, I will not install 2.0 flux capactor and other items that you requested (whatever) lol.

late.

·
Registered
5 Posts
About location. I finally got some more photos of tw more locations. Sutters landing park which is not much of a park rather than a resting point for bicyclists and Sacramento marina.
Being October i wouldn't think too many people would be there, though i could be wrong. i'm getting the photos ready to send to Ez, so he can update the Team Driven site.

Ez, you updated the site, well sorta, the date is still old. but oh well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
BLegacy said:
I guess the last few attempts at the whole picture day fell because there wasn't any food involved! :D

Anyways, I'm down for more food. I think we should get this rolling before rain season starts kicking in. Oh, and can we install my new engine, cup holder, flux capacitor, propellers, rose garden, and political party while we're there?!
BUAHAHAHAH flux capacitor HHAHAHAHA and ur george forman grill ahahha... hey reggie when ur car hits 88 mph... wut happens??hahah
im down for a shoot and bbq.. yea food brings people :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
BLegacy said:
I wouldn't want you guys to feel abused. Besides, I need the space in-between the fender and George Foreman grille for the lighting bookshelf I just ordered from Autobacs in Japan. Have you installed your motorized shower curtains, yet?

Edit: Sorry, I have a nasty habit of screwing up threads in the Western section. Anyways, is October too soon for everyone?
HAHAHA shower curtains... u takin showers in ur car??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Back to topic....

October 25?

Any Objections?

Q (i mean Mr. Nice Guy) and I are figuring out location details, Also there will be a photo for Team Driven NorCal, at one being McClellon park and possibly more locations. Still haven't sent the pics to Ezra.

If you have any locations idea that include: Shade, BBQ grill, and close parking. Please say so.

Just thought I push the ball a little farther and make an actual date, as we can procrastinate a little.
Also, when we do decide on the date, try and keep that day open as best as possible, since the Reno meet got cancled.
Alright, I'm done jabbering for now, hehe.
i'm going to bed.

·
Elegant Movement
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
civiceater said:
sup...im out in antioch...i would be glad to meet with norcal peeps too, but no one wants to start one....i only know 1 other person who has a spec or at least a b15...hehehe a meet with 3 ppl... that would be fun....btw are you in anyway pinoy? (hehe just had to ask...seeing you live in vallejo)
yea im pinoy and im one of the SER o.g's in vallejo. there's acouple of spec's here to but there not going anywere right now i think. but yeah im down for a meet so some one start one up.

·
Elegant Movement
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Nor Cal meet.....

Mr. Nice Guy said:
I was just thinking about that :).

How about a BBQ and a photo shoot?

Maybe late October???

Think about it and let me know.
i can't make it if the meet is around late oct cause it's my bday that that time of week and im planning big things for that day so we need a different date. im down for a bbq and a phot shoot(just need a camera)
We should have a pot luck meet so everyone got's to bring something to the meet. The place should be some were between sac and the bay area some where around vac or fairfeild something like that. just a suggestion

1 - 20 of 25 Posts