B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
lol, we need more la sentra people in here... its all eastcoast.

guess all us la people have are hondas, hehe...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey what's up everbody,kickin it here in San Gabriel,always around town like W. Covina & Pasadena,haven't run into you SR20DE.

------------------

Eibach Sportline springs
P.R.cold air intake
hayame exhaust
Nismo carbon fiber shift knob, razo pedals,Sony X-plod head unit,MTX amp and subs.Carbon fiber nismo emblem

·
Registered
0 Posts
Whats up guys! Im in the center of L.A. what's up Jimnismo! Iv'e never ran into you either, probably because I don't know what your car looks like! J/K Im in the El Sereno/Alhambra area Im sure you know where that's at.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimnismo:
Hey what's up everbody,kickin it here in San Gabriel,always around town like W. Covina & Pasadena,haven't run into you SR20DE.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sup jimnismo! Don't think I've run into you yet either... unless you were that 1.6 200SX that I ran last weekend... or that B13 SE-R three weeks ago.
Well, if you ever see a dropped gray B15 with sidemarkers and a fuba up top, then that's me.

Good to see we got SOME peeps up in LA... I was starting to think me n chinoworld were the only ones. If ya'll see me, honk at my *** or something. I'll get pics up soon so it'll be easier to spot me.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

·
Registered
623 Posts
havent run into anyone of you yet either... u'll prob see recognize me when i get my kit. i'll prob be the only b15 with a full body kit driving around so cal, hehe...

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mostly 10, 60, 210, 605, 57, and 91. Sometimes 110 and 101. I'm around somewhere. Like I said... dropped gray B15 with sidemarkers and a fuba up top... that's me.

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I drive on the 105, 91, 605, 110, 60, 101. Today driving on the 105 heading my way to school. My dam rear right tire ripped on the inner part. I was driving on the rim trying to get to the right side. I bent a part of the rim. I got soo pissed. Bye Bye to my rims for sometime, or maybe forever.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dyno my ride with just a CAI? I'll pass this time around.

Darkside, Carson is still LA county I think. It's about 45 minutes down south of here towards SD, so your drive shouldn't be too bad bro.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ some stuff...

[This message has been edited by SR20DE 2K (edited March 08, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
tru but its be cool to see what a pr cai dynos on a otherwise stock SE. From the dynos ive seen, a 99-00 SI with AEM CAI is making 140 at the wheels. It would be cool to compare the SI vs SE both with CAI's being the only mod.

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*

[This message has been edited by DarKsiDe_SE (edited March 08, 2001).]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts