B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's something I'm possibly considering. Between something being wrong with the motor (bent valve or something) and a soon to be new position /promotion at work I'm thinking about finally getting a new car after 12 years or loyal ownership.

Basically, it's either throw it in storage and think about maybe working on it in the next year. Or just parting it out and letting others enjoy the parts. It would be a anything and everything part out.

·
OG member
585 Posts
I WANT MY SEATS BACK!!!

Jp, maybe its time to move on to something else. Good luck either way. I may be intrested in a few things but I don't like spending $ on my daily if I don't have to. If your doing a full part out give me some advance notice so I can put some money away.

·
Administrator
5,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I WANT MY SEATS BACK!!!

Jp, maybe its time to move on to something else. Good luck either way. I may be intrested in a few things but I don't like spending $ on my daily if I don't have to. If your doing a full part out give me some advance notice so I can put some money away.
Seat trade would be all yours if this happens you will be the first to know!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok so does anyone know of a place that revalves coil overs in the ST. Louis area?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
SR20DE
1,154 Posts
interested in domelight assembly with bulb, the foglights if they are not hazed or damaged, spark plug wires, Nismo oil cap, valve cover, do you still own the oem maf housing.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im interested

what kinda intake manifold do you have.

·
*RICE CAR DRIVER*
2,386 Posts
btw if your block is good... I have a complete ported and polished head w/3 angle valve job I'd be willing to let go cheap if you're interested. Only catch is 3 of the cylinders were leaking oil into the combustion chamber... never looked into why after removal. Purchased off JCGator years ago and found out it was removed from a motor that detonated before being ported. So with that said, not sure if its something simple like improperly installed valve seals or something worse. It would need reshimed as the dude that removed it for me sat it on its side with the cams removed and they all fell out... I have them all though and one cam cap bolt is missing. Might be enough to get you back on the road. Just thought I'd throw it out there :)

·
OG member
585 Posts
Seat trade would be all yours if this happens you will be the first to know!
Thanks, yea let me know. I'd have to sit in them again because I really like the stock SE seats aswell.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts