B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
no offense but nos are for losers...get turbo...i mean getting nos is just admitting that your car isnt up to speed and cant play with the big boys without nos. the only way to hang with the big boys is with nos....not dissing you here...try turbo instead...NOS is not respected in the JDM scene anyway...
 

·
King of OT
Joined
·
5,210 Posts
no_limit said:
no offense but nos are for losers...get turbo...i mean getting nos is just admitting that your car isnt up to speed and cant play with the big boys without nos. the only way to hang with the big boys is with nos....not dissing you here...try turbo instead...NOS is not respected in the JDM scene anyway...
WTF are you talking about......and what is this JDM scene..... :rolleyes:
 

·
coming soon
Joined
·
14,392 Posts
no-limit..................shut up. you're an idiot. Power is power. besides...JDM scene? how can we try to be JDM when they don't do*hit for the QG18DE over there.

full bolt ons and a wet 50 shot on a QG will net in the mid 14s on street tires. I've seen the slips.
 

·
300+whp
Joined
·
3,418 Posts
chimmike said:
no-limit..................shut up. you're an idiot. Power is power. besides...JDM scene? how can we try to be JDM when they don't do*hit for the QG18DE over there.

full bolt ons and a wet 50 shot on a QG will net in the mid 14s on street tires. I've seen the slips.
nuff said...

just don't run something stupid... IE a 75+ plus shot without the right set up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,244 Posts
no_limit said:
no offense but nos are for losers...get turbo...i mean getting nos is just admitting that your car isnt up to speed and cant play with the big boys without nos. the only way to hang with the big boys is with nos....not dissing you here...try turbo instead...NOS is not respected in the JDM scene anyway...
We are not in Japan, so I could care less what is respected in Japan! Turbos are respected more by ricers because, well ricers like setups that make neat sounds! Anyone who can think for themselves will probably respect a good nitrous setup as much as a good turbo setup.

Just a few things you should know:

1) NOS is a company, nitrous is the chemical that is used. I don't know what they call it in the JDM scene

2) Nitrous is just a different way of getting more oxygen into the cumbustion chamber, which the exact same thing a turbo charger does.
 

·
powershifting through 6th
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
dude get a dry 100 shot. You wont need bolt ons =P...Maybe if you get used to it, you can up it to 200.

only go dry because you get alot of power this way...

Im part of the JDM scene, they are cool guys...Dont worry we'll accept you into the crew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,958 Posts
OVOleg said:
dude get a dry 100 shot. You wont need bolt ons =P...Maybe if you get used to it, you can up it to 200.

only go dry because you get alot of power this way...

Im part of the JDM scene, they are cool guys...Dont worry we'll accept you into the crew
<flame on>
I really hope you're trying to be sarcastic....


Either way, no_limit ... wanna know what's the best thing to make a drag car fast? Nitrous. Take your wet dreams of snails and shove them up your urethra.

</flame on>

Nitrous is a good idea, when done properly.
 

·
powershifting through 6th
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
lawngn0mex said:
<flame on>
I really hope you're trying to be sarcastic....


Either way, no_limit ... wanna know what's the best thing to make a drag car fast? Nitrous. Take your wet dreams of snails and shove them up your urethra.

</flame on>

Nitrous is a good idea, when done properly.
dude with a 100 dry shot...You will take a spec bone stock...I suggest you try it...

I like turbo's more, the NOS damages the internals way too much =P
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,958 Posts
100 shot and you're looking for parts of your motor in the oil pan on these aluminum motors.
 

·
coming soon
Joined
·
14,392 Posts
02b15-gxe said:
200 shot? i bet you even 100 shot will be enough for detenation....i'm no expert though...
100 shot=bye bye internals. forget detonation.


Dom-----the QG is a cast iron, closed deck block, as opposed to the aluminum, open deck QR.

:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OKey. So i should go with the dry shot?
What would be something safe to not blow her say a 50-75 shot?
Mike, which internals are you talking about when you say buh bye?
What exactly COULD happen?
Is there any other upgrades i should do to the car when i add the Nos?

nolimit: i guess were all losers and we admit we cant hang with the big boys....
Not dissing you here, but I'll take a crap on JDM bro.
 

·
coming soon
Joined
·
14,392 Posts
no, didn't I say go with WET shot? If you run more than a 75 shot, you risk the internals blowing....pistons or rods or both.

you need at least intake and exhaust, but header is the best way to take advantage of nitrous with the exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
631 Posts
heh, i wish i could find the site i saw earlier. showed a guy who tried to run a 250shot on a basically stock focus. the #1 and #3 cylinders literally had holes in them, the piston in Cyl #1 was pretty much non-existent. 2 spark plugs were gone, blown right out of the head i presume. cams broken, crank bent, im sure theres more...but the engine hadnt been entirely broken down yet.

basically...you could total your engine, or fry your piston rings, crack the ring lands, destroy the valve train, hell, anything in the engine could go if you run nitrous improperly...even with a smaller (75 or less) shot



btw mike, i thinks its about time to update your sig...a lil outdated lol. dont you have the JICs installed now?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
chimmike said:
no, didn't I say go with WET shot? If you run more than a 75 shot, you risk the internals blowing....pistons or rods or both.

you need at least intake and exhaust, but header is the best way to take advantage of nitrous with the exhaust.
I said dry! You said dry! DRY DRY DRY !
 

·
powershifting through 6th
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
chimmike said:
I never once said use a dry shot, or even mentioned dry.
dry will give more power...Hell you might as well have a fun run before the engine goes right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
no_limit said:
no offense but nos are for losers...get turbo...i mean getting nos is just admitting that your car isnt up to speed and cant play with the big boys without nos. the only way to hang with the big boys is with nos....not dissing you here...try turbo instead...NOS is not respected in the JDM scene anyway...

:rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Top