B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any knowledge about the cost and of having your antenna moved from the front of the car to the back, ala VW Jetta/Focus etc? What is the basic process of doing this?

Also, what are you guys using for your custom grills? What kind of material are you using, it it possible to order a custom made one with bolt holes, and if not custtom, how is it fit/bolted to the car. Sorry if these are silly questions, I'm new to this whole mod thing.

Jesse

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Jesse Jericho said:
Does anyone have any knowledge about the cost and of having your antenna moved from the front of the car to the back, ala VW Jetta/Focus etc? What is the basic process of doing this?

Also, what are you guys using for your custom grills? What kind of material are you using, it it possible to order a custom made one with bolt holes, and if not custtom, how is it fit/bolted to the car. Sorry if these are silly questions, I'm new to this whole mod thing.

Jesse
Let me first start off by welcoming you to the boards:)

As far as making the transfer of the antenna it's really simple,,,all you do is run the wire to the back,,,but now the hard part you actually have to have the original hole filled and then your car painted(well fender)...And then you drill a hole big enough to accommodate the wire for the new antenna....

The custom grille you can find out how the process was done and what you need to buy by checking out my web-site that's listed in my signature.....But you can't just buy the grille from anywhere you have to make it....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts