B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
150$ what should i do... get an ss header next pay check and install it or get tint front and bak speakers and a drop... would i feel anything if i got a exhaust? not much power there from what i heard

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey off topic 19lbs a wheel wihtout tire for 17x7 is that heavy i didnt think so but im not sure... and whatare sotcks foran 04? bout 22?

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Huh ? :confused:

Save the money , and save up a bit more and buy a decent cat-back exhaust system . Audio crap I personally , don't spend money on , but to each their own . :) Or ( No commentary please...:D ) buy the MR axle-back and save the rest of the money for a header & a full-cat-back , utilizing the MR axle-back . ;)

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
stockers are between 20-22, 19 lbs is very heavy for an aftermarket wheel and not worth the money, you can find 17's that weigh 14 lbs. and look great if you look... if you are all about bling then who cares, but you seem to be performance oriented... I'd knock down to a 15" or 16"... for better performance... but if you don't want to sacrifice looks (IMO 16" is perfect) go for the lightest 17" u can...

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
BodeB15 said:

Save the money , and save up a bit more and buy a decent cat-back exhaust system . Audio crap I personally , don't spend money on , but to each their own . :) Or ( No commentary please...:D ) buy the MR axle-back and save the rest of the money for a header & a full-cat-back , utilizing the MR axle-back . ;)
bode's a little drunk don't get the MR Axle-back :p

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol nah...i all ready have motegi rt-5s 19lbs each i didnt have a choice i need wheells to get home 4rm vacation i didnt pay for them insurance so w/e im selling them tho

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
BodeB15 said:

Are you at that capsule bar again?

150?
Motor mounts and save the rest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts