1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Random White Guy
1,245 Posts
wow.....PAGE not found....nice

·
Registered
99 Posts
Dream Workes Racing is building 25 350Z super cars and 20 Sentra SER Spec V super cars for 2003 with performance figures that will be proven in up-coming issues of national performance magazines when such magazines will do the testing/photo shoot. We can only say that the 350 Z will have upwards of 550hp and the Sentra SER Spec V approximately 400 with handling and braking to harness such power. The super car runs will carry special name plates as well as a owner registered VIN number.
Goto the page he has linked look at that. Man 400whp Spec? I'm pretty sure what Travis is doing now might do it but jeeze thats like 10grand worth of work.

·
Registered
189 Posts
400 seems too optimistic to me. I would believe them if they said 250HP. But hey, what do I know?

·
Registered
773 Posts
this company was going to make a turbo kit a long time ago. and it was supposed to be carb legal too. but this was before anyone really thought about the danger of going past 250 Hp on the specs. so back then, yeah they probably wanted 400Hp out of that motor. i guess no one remember the thread called, "does anyone want a free turbo?" look in the search for dreamworkes and see if anything comes up about them
they were looking for a donor car around may- june

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
at least they have a supercharger kit for my infinity, but shit... they dont have one for my infiniti....

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.