1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
I heard that even the newer fidanza flywheels (which are not supposed to throw codes on a B15) still throw a code. Personally the only flywheel I would trust to work without a code (at this point) is a JWT. While you are ordering their flywheel you should also buy their upgraded pressure plate. That wit a stock clutch disc will work well for you.

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
I have a new fidanza... and a ses :(

I'm seriously contemplating having my stock flywheel turned down while it's out and then swap it back in when I need a new clutch again (not sure how long the act HDSS will hold with the turbo setup). I am also thinking of upgrading the vlsd, so I could swap it at the same time. Either way, I'll have to do it withing a year so I can pass inspection :(

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
I really love my JWT clutch and pressure plate. Has some slight clutch chatter, but has very very good holding power. Has just slightly more stock pedal pressure feel.

·
★★★★★
8,477 Posts
i am still waiting to put on my jwt clutch and pressure plate :(

·
Tired...New Father
1,693 Posts
I am suprised it's almost out at only 60K. Do you do a lot of drag or autox???

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
The fidenzas throw a code, I believe, because they don't use the stock gear ring. The JWT and UR ones do...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
009 -2.0 SE- said:
I am suprised it's almost out at only 60K. Do you do a lot of drag or autox???
NO! Maybe i'm just being paranoid.it just feels so much different lately. It feels smoother and it idles rough in 1st and reverse when holding (or maybe i'm just losing it).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts