B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen pictures of painted dash kits and I am interested in doing it myself. How do you take off the door panels around where the window switches are?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
it should be screws that hold everything together.....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
841 Posts
Any other colors besides your silverish color SentraStyling, that I can order? Like...maybe red, blue, yellow, etc etc?

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where exactly are those screws that you are talking about SentraStyling?. I don't see where they could be at?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CyBorG:
Where exactly are those screws that you are talking about SentraStyling?. I don't see where they could be at? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just looking at a picture of my interior and didn't see any either ,,,did you try to pop it off cause some cars use them clips on the inside...

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChinoTooNice:
Any other colors besides your silverish color SentraStyling, that I can order? Like...maybe red, blue, yellow, etc etc?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>they have some colored carbon fiber kits in yellow,red,blue,and other carbon colors and they also have woodgrain dash kits as well check em' out www.woodtrim.com

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts