B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be posting pics through the next month.. I am going up to Tampa in the middle of next month to install the built motor into Norlandt's car. Here's a pic of the sleeved block and piston/rod we're using. I'll be putting it together this week.

Expect 400whp or so.. maybe more on some C16. :) I'll post pics as the project unfolds in the next month.

Travis

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
trav, im about ready to do a serious build.... ill be home from school christmas break for like 6 weeks, starting about the 3rd week of december... anyway, im looking to buy a fully build longblock. ferrea valvetrain, jwt cams, port/polished head, aebs sleeve and final bore, rods, and low comp pistons....

whenever you get around to it, hit me up on AIM at rtm319 or pm me on here, so we can start talking about price or whatnot, i know youre busy and everything, but if im going to do it, i need to start looking into it soon so it will be dont by december and ready for me to throw in.... then its booooooooooooooooost time ;) (i cant believe im gonna give up on my all motor build... but dumping like $5k and still running high 13s wouldnt be any fun...)

let me know trav..

later,
ryan

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
^good luck... lol

lookin nice trav.

·
Registered
360 Posts
also if you get a chance could you also look into the new TC as fas as what you might be able to put for it aside from a SC which is avaliable now. PM me i'm ready to dump like 9K on this car. either as a down payment or Mods

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know Norlandt... he's like a schoolgirl.. ;)

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
good stuff... looking good! thumbs up Travis and Norlandt... looks to be beastly.

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lawngn0mex said:
good stuff... looking good! thumbs up Travis and Norlandt... looks to be beastly.
Thanks man.. I hope you're boarding up and getting out of the way of that storm!!

·
SER Mod Father
3,419 Posts
Crower rods? Are there 4 of them? LOL
Norlandt is getting bigger in my rear view mirror :eek: :)
PS Can you answer my email and settle our (last)agreement.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts