B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, as you all know, I missed out on the GD last time, so I'm setting up one with William of Import Parts Plus. I want to get as much people as possible by the middle of next week, say Tuesday or Wednesday. I plan on getting these through him no matter how little or lot I get for the Group Deal. I would like to know who has any interest or is definitely going to take part, and I will get all the info to them. Please let me know. :) Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Marv, what's up

Well, let me know what the pricing is and I might be interested. I haven't been following this spring thread. What was the final verdict as far as shock or strut life with these springs? What's the drop on the springs? I'm also assuming that there are no aftermarket shocks or struts for them. Is there a way to adjust the ride height?

BTW, I did get the PRI CAI last week.

Hopefully soon I'll get that and the pulley installed.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think we won't have a final verdict till someone notices something wrong with their suspension with prolong use of the Eibach's or that someone will have them for awile and fine out that they work fine. From what I heard and seen and felt, they are an outstanding purchase to increase the handling and feel of the stockers.
The drop on the springs are 1.5 front and back as far as I know and there is no aftermarket upgrades for shocks or struts. I will definitely let you know what is going on with the deal here soon.

·
Registered
446 Posts
id be interested if the price was right....some places here are quoting me $275+ to have them installed! I was like WTF...hopefully we can get these springs cheap!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
iLLt3cK said:
id be interested if the price was right....some places here are quoting me $275+ to have them installed! I was like WTF...hopefully we can get these springs cheap!

ILL install them yourself....I should have a full write up this weekend on the installation process to help you out.....they aren't really that hard

·
Registered
100 Posts
Which springs Marv?

Hey Bro,

Which springs are you looking at, the Sportlines or the Prokit? I'd be interested in the ones with the progressive spring rate, I think they're the Prokits. Aren't they the ones with the slightly lower drop?

Keep me posted, I'm still scraping funds after I bought the other goodies.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Which springs Marv?

Larry said:
Hey Bro,

Which springs are you looking at, the Sportlines or the Prokit? I'd be interested in the ones with the progressive spring rate, I think they're the Prokits. Aren't they the ones with the slightly lower drop?

Keep me posted, I'm still scraping funds after I bought the other goodies.
Naa man, I'm leaning towards the Sportlines. They have a 1.5/1.5" drop. The Pro Kits have the more progressive spring rate at 1.2/1.0" drop. You can probably get either one and we can save a percentage. Not sure what is going on, because I still haven't heard from him in awile. Pro Kits are going to be slightly more expensive than the Sportlines.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've decided not to wait anymore and go with Tirerack. I'm getting them for $206.11 shipped. That's much cheaper than most of these guys around town and most of the other sites. William never got back with me, but I can understand if he was busy. I needed to get something before this morning, since I'm leaving for 4 weeks. I should have them installed as soon as I get back.

Sorry Larry and alls, you all take care, but if you really want them, try Tirerack. My inventory won't open up till the 10 of June, but I won't be here anyways, so I can wait a bit. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts