B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know how to post pics so if any one can post some for me it would be great.

This is how it happened I live in El Paso, TX border with Mexico i went to mexico to a couple of clubs and after i get out like at 2:45 am a cherokee comes on the left side of me in the dead zone. He realized he was in the dead zone and tries to get into my lane, he does but hits my car in the left side right on the tire well which in turn caused my car to drift until he hits my car again right in the front tire. i got out with only a small scratch in my forehead. from a piece of broken glass. he is totally at fault but they change every thing to make it look as if i was the one at fault since he only had liability insurance.

now i'm really pissed but i can't do much since it happened in mexico and with a few dollars they will do anything.

so i'm considering a couple of cars now. EVO, STI, S14, 350Z, or even the New Scion TC what would you guys recomend i think i'm past the modd thing so i might just get something nice and leave it stock. except for Sound Sys.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That bites.

Totally agree. Get whatever you can afford. The Scion tC is a nice looking car with that Toyota reliability & Lexus refinement, which is Toyota anyways. :p That might be something up your alley. :cool:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i also have some black altezzas if any one is interested as for the rest well i sold the I/H/E/P all i got left is my Altezzas. the rest is not usable.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I can host pics, send em to: . Sucks about your car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts