B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I tried to look this topic up in the search function but didn't find anything. If this has already been talked about don't kill me or anything.

The decals I'm talking about are the air bag and seat belt ones on the sunshades. I hate those things they take away from our cars, stylin interior. They wouldn't be so bad if they were on the other side of the shades, and you only had to look at them when the sun is out. If anybody has ideas on how to get them off, without ripping the shade up, it would be greatly appreciated.

------------------
2000 Sentra SE/ PP Black
Just got hit by some b**** but will be fixed in a week!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I peeled the ones off in my Jetta using a hair dryer and some carpet cleaner to get the gunk off. Looks good, too.

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit my site! It's chock full of Sentra-y goodness!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Someone has tried it on a car and they said it didn't come off very well so I would just have to say you're gonna have to learn to live with it....I personally hate them also...
But when I start working on the interior of my car I am gonna have them re-done anyways so I'm really not that worried....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1428062&a=10696175" TARGET=_blank>*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*
</A> ***My Website***

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I really hate those things. Before I bought my car I was checking out websites of people with B15s and they had the ugly stickers on them. When I test drove my car the stickers weren't there so I was really happy b.c I thought they were ugly, but when I went to pick it up when I bought it, they were up there. I was so mad. The dealership said that they have to put them on before they sell the car. In any event, if there is an easy way to get them off let me know ,if not ,I guess I can live with them.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles, Stromung is on order and PRI CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
this may sound dumb, but paint it over

------------------
2kSentra se w/pp heatwave
jwt pop, hs headers, smc ss, tint, custom exhaust, timing 18 degrees, momo combat shift knob

·
Registered
75 Posts
that's dumb.
don't paint over it.
just
1) live with it
2) hair dryer it really well.. it'll peel off easy... you try it first ane let me know! :p

------------------
Jay
1997 Honda Prelude Type S
Getting a Sentra SE Sport soon! 2 more months

·
Registered
15 Posts
I read somewhere that "good off" or denatured rubbing alcohol works.

------------------
Now-2000 GXE
Later-2002 SE-R(hopefully)

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Those bastards almost seem WOVEN in with the plush fabric. I wouldn't be surprised if you peel the plush right off the visor while trying.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ stuff
Seeking SOHC VTEC once again...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok well i tried the hairdryer and a letter opener to pick at it for awhile and didn't seem to work, then i tried my mom's iron, no luck, no i might try a chemical on it, but those suckers are really on there

------------------
2000 Sentra SE PP Black 5 spd painted calipers, rotors, and strut bar.
Got my car back this weekend from the body shop and is looking good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts