B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All right! It's been now almost two weeks with my new Spec-V and I only have good comments. The mod process has already begun (mostly old GXE mod swap) and I will use this page to link from my sign (instead of having a 6 lines sign to kept the admin cool!)

This first post will be edited each time when a mod is added to the car.

General
  • Car: Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V 2003 (canadian model)
  • Color: Molten Silver (KY4)
  • Package: Sport Package (same as US Audio Fanatic and Security package - ABS, Side air bag, Sunroof, Rockford Fosgate "Clarion" 300W audio system, anti-thieft, immobilizer)
  • Date build: 10/02
  • Date bought: 2003-05-09 (the last 2003 of the dealer)
  • Where: Grenier Nissan
  • Odo: 250Km (lots of road test on it)
  • Introduction thread here
Photo page here:
http://public.fotki.com/angel2167882/se-r_spec-v_2003

¼ mile timeslip and vehicule mods
http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/member.php?&do=vehicledetails&userid=7494

Cosmetic and lightning modifications
Performance, handling and maintenance modifications
Audio modifications
Lots of things planned, so little money to spend on it. Wish me luck for my next years money sucker :D

Preview image - pickup at the dealer

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats on the Spec ,you'll love it!

·
Registered
177 Posts
lol got that one done.. i wanted to make a list but as i go along i see qool new parts and i'm like hmmm i'll get that instead for example travis' turbo for the spec-v ;) expect to see that coming around ...mwahahaha :D lol

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
specVracing said:
Put this on the list....

-Pull ugly burger off front grille.
C'mon man... don't tell me you are ashame of driving a Nissan car?? Don't tell me you are an Honda dude in the heart?! Why remove it? Debadgind is really not my taste because I'm proud of driving the car I am in, in the case a Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V. So, why remove the badge? Anyway, that's another debate!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Personally I like the badge, it beats the tooth any way I like coming behind someone quickly and when they see me in the rear view their gonna see that silver emblem and by the time they blink I'm gone.

·
Registered
177 Posts
taking off the badge doesnt mean your a honda person at heart, the car looks more aggressive without the hamburger emblem on the front, you'll be surprised how nice it looks without it.

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
g00gs said:
taking off the badge doesnt mean your a honda person at heart, the car looks more aggressive without the hamburger emblem on the front, you'll be surprised how nice it looks without it.
It's just a question of taste I guess... but I love driving a Nissan and I'm proud of it. So I will leave my Nissan badge there... anyway, I like it! BTW, g00gs, I love the quote in your sign :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
lol thanks, i love my nissan too, i saw that quote once on someone's signature but i havent seen it since, so i decided to use it..and hondas are **** :p especially integras! (friend with integra sitting next to me reading this post lol)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
dude, I think you got your tint numbers wrong! 80% in the back glass, that's almost no tint at all! you probably ment 20%! :D

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've just done the knock sensor relocalisation and it's great! No more "lazy" engine, it's prime everytime I need it! I mostly follow the NPM article but I also wrap the knock sensor into a cotton clothe (like SCC's David Coleman said) and zip tie it to the A/C line. I'll try to get pictures soon. And don't worry, I only put 91+ (94, 1 tank on 5) to be sure there is no knocking.

I will be ready for my header and timing advance planned soon!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.