B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Seeing as how I'm new to this site, I'm not quite sure if anybody else has brought this issue up.

I was noticing the back lights on the new Sentra and, this is just my opinion, I think that the Altezza style back lights (the ones on the Lexus IS 300), would look great on this car.

Anybody got any comments or opinions on this? Also, is there any company that might be thinking of producing these lights for the Sentra?

·
Registered
841 Posts
'Cause nobody wants it to happen, hah!

------------------
"ya nahmean?"
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
747 Posts
Altezza as in those clear type lens' right? I'd personaly love to find them somewhere. I did see an ad in my sport compact car mag but they were for like a 150 bucks. Too much to just get pulled over and have them removed if ya ask me. (same deal with tint though too)

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
I like the way the stock lights look. I think I'm getting sick of the Altezza light effect. I see them everywhere on Civics on base and on the road. Argh...

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Still guys, if they make 'em i will get 'em....no matter what....

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts