B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I need specs/info of any/all kinds on this sub. I've been searching for ever for them...I know it's old..but SOMEONE has got to have the specs box building over all frequency response...etc for this sub. PLEASE!!! can someone help??

Tanks!

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I've never heard of that model line sub before. Did you try contacting Apline direct?
What about an authorized alpine dealer?
Those are probably your best two bets

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope. here's a pic.

·
Registered
993 Posts
DevlynSyde said:
You do realize your google resulted in a post that he posted on another forum, right? :) Hopefully he checked that one, heh.

haha..funny. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad someone is paying attention. There was next to NOTHING prior to me posting any thing anywhere. No one here could help me...so I went elsewhere. But thanks to those who thought I was and idiot and didn't know about this thing called 'searching the internet'. And extra thanks to those that were a help. :D

·
Chesse Curd Connoisseur
1,121 Posts
Eh, another day of me being a useless pile. Didn't notice that you were the poster on that board. Guess I'm still trying to recuperate from my wedding reception this past weekend :D

·
OT Whore
4,411 Posts
tusk said:
Eh, another day of me being a useless pile. Didn't notice that you were the poster on that board. Guess I'm still trying to recuperate from my wedding reception this past weekend :D
:D :D :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice. congrats on the wedding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts