B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, ever since I got my SE back last May, I've had quite a few quality issues with certain things about her, but finally, today, after lots and lots of trips to the dealership, they are completed. Let me give you all the low down once more, for the record.

*Droopy passenger side vanity mirror. Dealer replaced, pretty good now.
*Carpet from passenger side floor board coming up. Dealership reattached and fixed.
*Sunroof making whistling noise at freeway speeds. Dealership adjusted, and seems to be okay for the moment.
*Horn stopped working completely. Dealership ordered and replaced. Works great now.
*Cruise control works intermittenly, does not set and when set turns off after depressing the accel button. Dealership replaced.
*12V plug near emergency brake stopped working. Dealership replaced a burned out fuze.

I think that is about it.. Let's hope everything is set for awile, right?

------------------
Marvin
-2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 Spd, Avalanche
Future mods:pR CAI, Stromung Cat-Back Exhaust System
-Previous Owner 1995 Sentra GXE, w/mods, Auto, Maroon

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sounds like you're set! I am glad that you got eveything done, and hope that it dosen't happen again. Good luck.

------------------
SR20DE..Sorry Si guys.

M

·
0 Posts
I'm glad you got everything fixed. When you mentioned the carpet problem...what exactly was happening? I haven't heard of any carpet problems besides yours.

I can't believe you guys use all this stuff! To date, I haven't moved the driver or passenger sunvisors (I don't want them to start sagging. hehe) Plus, I have never used the cruise control, or either of the power outlets.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd Cloud White.
MODS:
------
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back. (It was here, but now it's gone...but it will be back soon!!)
- Hotshot CAI (At The Coaters.)
Click HERE To Visit My Website!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
hey marv when are you gonna get some pics up on new car????not that your old one isn't bad looking

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maxximtl:
I'm glad you got everything fixed. When you mentioned the carpet problem...what exactly was happening? I haven't heard of any carpet problems besides yours.

I can't believe you guys use all this stuff! To date, I haven't moved the driver or passenger sunvisors (I don't want them to start sagging. hehe) Plus, I have never used the cruise control, or either of the power outlets.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright Max, this is hard to explain, but I'll try. Right on the floor, going outside is a plastic piece that just pops on, probably where the rear speaker wires get back to the back. Underneath that board is where the carpet is, I guess, glued or connected to the body. That's where the carpet is coming from. Seems like the carpet doesn't want to lay flat on the body, so whenever anyone steps there, it pulls it from underneath that board. Does that help?

------------------
Marvin

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gene, I have lots of pics, with my car before the wreck, after the wreck, and after the body work. I have NO clue how to get them posted, better yet, I bet I could just use Photo Point.....Heh, answered my own question.

Oh Max, I have used everything in my car just so I could test it's durability.

------------------
Marvin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts