B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WASSSUUP? I stay in Birmingham are there any other members around here somewhere? SPEAK OUT.

·
Registered
0 Posts
YAY! Someone else from Alabama! I thought I was it! I am in the Huntsville area. Well, really Toney. Close enough though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'd say yes but I would have to bring my kids along and that's not very practical. It's rare that I have someone to watch them for me. Maybe some day if I can get away for a while or the next time I drive through Birmingham.;)

·
Registered
0 Posts
i live in hoover, alabama. It is pretty close to birmingham. Matter of fact I go to the nationals every saturday night.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think I know where that is. I think I go past it on 65 when I go visit people in south Alabama.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alabama members

You live in Hoover, You should know who I am since you go to the nationals on the weekends!!! I drive a white B-14 sentra with blue graphics. Most people there call me Nismo.:D

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Sorry to wake this up from the dead. But me and Nismokat V are starting up a Sentra club. Oxford area. I live in Ranburne like 45 mins from there, but I'm up there every weekend. PM me.

·
Registered
513 Posts
holy old thread batman

I am in Alabaster (south of Birmingham)

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Yeah I know its a old thread, but figured if the members are still here they will see this. Better than starting up a new one.

·
Spec Hooligan
587 Posts
smittywitaspec said:
holy old thread batman

I am in Alabaster (south of Birmingham)
LOL...return of the living dead thread....

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Sorry to revive this thread again lol. But seeing if there are any Alabama members close to Jacksonville, AL?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I just moved to Huntsville from Vermont about 3 weeks ago. So, if there was a meet or something anytime, I'm up for one.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
double A-ron said:
I just moved to Huntsville from Vermont about 3 weeks ago. So, if there was a meet or something anytime, I'm up for one.
Ok man I don't of any meets that are soon, but keep in touch.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bham, and tuscaloosa

1 - 20 of 43 Posts