B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well on last night I was at Buffalo Wings and Things having a few drinks and eating........ When I left i noticed that I POS was parked like a inch from my front bumper. I didn't think nothin of it and left...

Well today I'm walking by my car and noticed a something white on my O so cool, you wish you had one...imitation skyline bumper cover..
Opon closer inspection I noticed that it is a large scrape....

Damn it I park as far out as I can everywhere I go. I had prefect paint until now....... The scrape is about 1inch wide and 5-6inches long(above the passenger side fog light)

Well I was supposed to meet the Editor for a magazine this weekend because they are supposed to be doing a 2-3 page spread on my car and its mods including dyno charts for each mod.......... It figures im so pissed.... This morning I tried rubbing it out with some spray on wax.. But its down to the base coat...or what ever.....

Does anyone know how much it would cost me to get the front bumper cover repainted for the second time???? I hate people that can't drive or park...

Does the SER badges mean please slam your car into me?

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
oooohhh!
you don't want any of this, duster. you just got into the 14's, be happy with that. i don't want to make you cry. :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SpecVracer315 said:
oooohhh!
you don't want any of this, duster. you just got into the 14's, be happy with that. i don't want to make you cry. :D :D :D
you ran a 15.4 i ran 14.7 almost a 1 second difference. I missed 3rd alittle and let of the gas to soon. I would have ran a 14.4-14.5. Holla when you get in the 14's. Until then .....just dream....dream.........dream......dreamer. :D

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SpecVracer315 said:
hang on, why is a magazine doing a spread on your car?
*its slow!*

:D :D :D :D
Really though they are doing like a before and after kinda thing... Since I've dynoed before and after all my mods.... I can show the gains for each mod..

Plus the shop that I go to is backing me on this :D :D :D

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
to continue jacking your thread:
i ran a 15.4 on contis with a intake.
i have drag radials and the same bolt ons as you. (minus the BSR)
we'll see who pulls better times. i'll be sure to post them up for you when i get back from the track.
end of jacking.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SpecVracer315 said:
to continue jacking your thread:
i ran a 15.4 on contis with a intake.
i have drag radials and the same bolt ons as you. (minus the BSR)
we'll see who pulls better times. i'll be sure to post them up for you when i get back from the track.
end of jacking.
That great!!! :rolleyes:

No really are cars would be a close race. Im not going back to the track until I get my mid pipe installed....maybe next week.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
What mag?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I hate to tell you, but your car is nowhere near magazine material.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'd say it should cost about the same as what you paid to have it painted the first time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
mrknowitall said:
I'd say it should cost about the same as what you paid to have it painted the first time.
^^^ I'm with stupid ^^^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts