B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody thinking about getting a new clutch??? if so how about getting a group deal from Clutchmasters. Nobody has any already made cluthes for are cars but Cluthcmaster says they can build one for any car. So if anybodys interested lets see what we could do cause Thats going to be *one* of my first Mods (but not the first) because I know im gonna end up killing my stock clutch

·
Chesse Curd Connoisseur
1,121 Posts
I'm no where near ready for a new clutch, but ACT makes a VERY nice clutch. Probably not for yours yet, but I loved my ACT2600 in my Talon.

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
I'm pretty sure any of the clutches made for the previsous sr20s will work fine. I think they used a JWT clutch in the SEMA car, any of the ACT clutches will work fine as well I'm sure.

Most people recommend the ACT street/strip clutch.

·
Registered
778 Posts
previous sr20de clutches will fit...so will the flywheel. if i were you, id try to get a group buy from act. im gonna buy one real soon. ive treated my clutch very badly and now i think it had some 'no teethed' spot. hopefully my flywheel is alright. aights, peace.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Same here ive been killing my clucth... sr20reNaISSANce if you interested in getting a clutch also keep coming back to this board to see if anything has happened yet if we get more people ill try and make an offer to which ever company we want to go with prolly either ACT or JWT... ive been hearing alot of good thing about ACT so i might be leaning towards them

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ive been using the JWT pressure plate with stock disk, going on 2 years now.

I drive hard, reaching redline at *least* once a day(which is >7500rpm). It seems to grab harder with age!

I think the PP was $190. If your NA, you cant beat the price.

·
Registered
778 Posts
llaprad1 said:
Ive been using the JWT pressure plate with stock disk, going on 2 years now.

I drive hard, reaching redline at *least* once a day(which is >7500rpm). It seems to grab harder with age!

I think the PP was $190. If your NA, you cant beat the price.
tell me if i should just buy the pp. the problem with my car is that it takes a while to grab onto gear at times....especially noticable when driving slow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts